Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Truth About Georgie

This story is about getting to know someone who really isn't there...

Chapter 4 - The Truth About Georgie

Chapter 4 - The Truth About Georgie
Ch 
Ch. 4
 
The Truth About Georgie
 
Danny is flying to Vlads, above,while Tucker and Sam are down below tagging along on their motor scooters. (Idon’t know how they managed to get to Wisconsin but …………..anyway!) They’recommunicating on the Fenton Phones. And are driving through a path in thewoods.
 
Sam – do you see anything?
Danny – No not yet.
Tucker – What does this have to do with Vlad anyway?
Danny – Georgie said that she was following hermaster’s orders and she said she was sent by Vlad.
Georgie pops up in front of Danny’s face. Georgie -And what ever daddy says goes! She beams lasers from her eyes. (Now that I saythat it sound kinda super hero cheesy…)  Danny gets blasted back onto theground.
Georgie – hey guys wait up! I found you on my PDA andI thought you might be in trouble……you know being out here in Wisconsin. Tuckersighs with lovey eyes ^^.  She drives up on a motor scooter (like everyone in Amity Park has!)
Danny – huh? What? But you were… then who is?
Georgie – What? What are you trying to say?
Android Georgie – he’s trying to say THINK FAST!Android Georgie hold out her hands and a glowing ball forms around the otherGeorgie. Then Vlad appears.
Vlad – good work GA.
Sam – GA? Georgie Android! That’s it! (I forgot tomention, they knew her last name initial earlier.)
Tucker – wait then who’s the one in the bubble?
Vlad – Oh, you don’t know? Hm, teenagers. He and theGeorgies disappeared in his portal.
Danny – wait Georgie can’t be an android… if shecaught up with us, on our side, but blasted me on Vlads side. So there’s two ofthem? But which one is fake?
Sam – Umm maybe the android!?
Danny – Good point. Then we should go save the goodone right?
Tucker – Let’s go. Com’on.
 
            They all make it to Vlads estate. Danny makeseveryone intangible and flies them to Vlad’s lab. No one is there. Then Dannygoes into the next basement room. There is a huge arena and Georgie is standingin the middle of the ring. Danny puts Sam and Tucker in one of the bleachers.
Danny – Georgie? Is that really you?
Georgie – Ya but don’t move its booby trapped.
Danny – no problem. He goes invisible and flies intothe middle of the arena. There’s a pair of handcuffs on her.
Georgie – The key is sitting right next to her.
Danny – why couldn’t you get that yourself?
Georgie – You’ll see why. Danny puts his hand nearthe keys a laser beams through and Danny quickly pulls his hand away.
Danny – well if I do it invisibly… (Then he does) andpicks up the keys. Danny – No sweat. He unlocks Georgie.
Georgie – Thanks.
Danny is looking the other way watching for booby traps. Danny– Ya well be more careful next time…I don’t want to… but when he turned aroundshe was gone (as usual)
Danny – wait she was that android!? Then this was alla trap! When Danny said trap all of these ghost laser cannons pop out ofnowhere and all aim at Danny ready and firing up.
Vlad – very good Daniel! Now then what will you donext?
Georgie – Nothing!
Vlad – You! I thought I locked you up?!
Danny – wait so there are two of them? Uhhh……….mybrain hurts. Georgie hopped into Danny and suddenly his eyes glowed for asecond. The android Georgie appeared and Danny did not hesitate. He swung ather so fast and so hard that (some electrical sparks and stuff) then she fellapart into a green ghost smoke……..stuff. Vlad was frowning, not commenting, hejust swung his cape and disappeared into another one of his portals. Danny flewover to where Sam and Tucker were. Hey were speechless………. (For some dramaticreason- I’ll think about that later.)
Danny – Ok so I guess we’ll go now right? But wheredid Georgie go?
Georgie – I’m right here. She appeared (ONCEAGAIN!!!!!!!!!) right behind Danny.
Danny – I’m glad you’re safe. Sorry I thought youwere a ghost. It was wrong of me to point fingers. Danny put his hand on her shoulder.Danny – Friends?
Georgie – Sure. Her face softened.
Sam – Uhh… guys how do we get out of here?
Georgie – Leave that to me. She stopped time and wasabout to grab everybody, to fly them out, but Danny was still had his hand onher shoulder. Therefore he could also move even though time stopped.
Danny – Uhh, Georgie I can still move.
Georgie – Uhhhh….what? (Nervous expression)
Danny – How did you freeze everything? Wait you are aghost! I think? Danny flew up (just a bit higher to show aggressiveness.)
Georgie – No stop! I’m not!
Danny – Then what are you? (Very serious.)
Georgie – Ok, fine. You know a couple days ago thatmorning when we first met…….barley? (Danny nods) and then I disappeared? Wellthat wasn’t the ghost android. That was me. And at Nasty Burger… when Idisappeared right before Dash came around? (Nods again) that was me also. Butin the park and the car chase. That WASN’T me that was the android. Do you seea pattern? I was nowhere to be seen at the times when you were in DANGER. I wasprotecting you because I’m your Guardian Angel! GA! Georgie Angel! My last nameis Angel ok! GA also stands for Guardian Angel. I told your conscience to gointangible when Dash swung, and I gave you more power when that ghost cobraattacked. And just a minute ago when I disappeared in the arena; I became apartof you acting as your defense system. You couldn’t see me because I needed tobe somewhere else at the time. Protecting you.
Danny – well how come I didn’t meet you any othertimes in my life?
Georgie – well seeing as you’ve reached your – over 9enemies danger line thingy. I figured you need more watching over. So I took ahuman form so I can always be help as a second hand. Like sidekick orsomething. Plus I’ve always wanted to see what high school is like ^^.
Danny – wow, a girl guarding me?
Georgie – well hey if you don’t want me fine. But Ihave access to your future. Including a period of your life when you parentsARENT ghost fighting freaks.
Danny – Finally!
Georgie – So we understand each other right?
Danny – Totally!
Georgie – good. Now let’s get out of here. Time stillbeing frozen Danny and Georgie fly Tucker and Sam home.
 
            The next day Danny explained to Tucker and Samthat Georgie wasn’t paranormal in anyway. It was just a big misunderstanding.But he left out the part about Georgie being his Guardian Angel.
 
Paullina –wow the loser wannabe actually found somefriends.
Georgie – better zip it or I’ll tell everyone aboutthe seemingly unnoticeable mole on your cheek.
Paullina – nobody noticed it yet so why do you thinkthey will?
Georgie – oh not notice it? I heard it going aroundschool and the school paper is going to write its next paper on it…
Paullina – what! She runs off screen (to obviouslystop the press.)
Sam – wow, you scared Paullina away. You really knowhow to save yourself from further embarrassment.
Georgie – You know I actually spread that rumor… shehad a sly smile. Sam grinned back. She was about to add more but there was asudden scream and Paullina came running around the corner of the school.Following her was the box ghost.
Box Ghost – I am the box ghost!
Sam – You were afraid of that?
Paullina – no but if I scream the ghost boy mightcome and save me!
            Danny ran behind a tree. He transformed (withoutthe dramatic sequence this time… phew.) Georgie was standing there. Waiting forhim.
Georgie – need some help?
Danny – well I think I can handle this. It’s only thebox ghost! But you know I’ll always need a body guard. He winked at Georgie shewinked back. (Ok they didn’t wink as in – they like LIKE each other. Becausethat part is taken by Sam! And I don’t want to corrupt their relationship! Sothey just winked because they know they’ll always have each other’s back.)
 
THE END!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luv_ty_like_sly on May 17, 2006, 7:56:08 AM

luv_ty_like_sly on
luv_ty_like_slyI wouldn't have imagine she actually wasn't evil!!! AWESOME!!! This is SOOOOO going to favs!!!! ^.^

artgirl101 on March 4, 2006, 4:48:36 AM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101BRAVO!!!!GOOD JOB!!

Keito-Chan on November 4, 2005, 12:04:34 PM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chanah, kool story, has a nice ending, good jobziz! *favez*
~Keito

ouija-phantom-wolf on October 21, 2005, 6:05:11 AM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolfoooh very good!