Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ch1

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 1 - ch1

Chapter 1 - ch1


It was a beautiful bright summer morning. The residents of Clock Town were up to their everyday things like building and shopping. Thr town is now much calmer since the Moon blew up after the heroic young Link destroyed the evil Majora's mask. And who thanked him for his work? Skull Kid thats who, who now is really pleased that he has Link as a friend. Link set off out of town to find more adventures and excitment. Skull Kid on the other hand decided to stay in Clock town. Since he felt comfotable there. He was even doing a bit of shopping himself. "Ah what can i do for you sonny?" asked the shop keeper as Skull kid walked through the door. "Em can i just have a bottle of milk please" said Skull Kid as he handed 50 rupees over to the keeper. Skull Kid walked out of the store and was about to drink his milk, but voices interuppted him. He decided to go and investigate.

At the laundary pool he saw two people. One was a tall big fellow while the other was really small as him. He looked at the tall one who was giving the small one a really hard time. "Ahhahaha you are a little shrimp arnt ya?" said the tall one, who in fact was named Kero. The little one repled "Keno please please stop". Skull Kid went to get a closer look. He looked at Keno first. "Arghhhhh what a horrid guy" he thought angrily. He then looked at the small one- a girl. A pretty girl in fact. She had red hair which was in to plats that were going across her shoulders. She wore pale blue robes and the most beautiful green eyes Skull Kid has ever seen. Keno grunted then pushed the girl in to the pool. She coughed and spluttered and looked up at Keno with tears in her eyes. Keno lauughed hard and started to walk off with something in his hand that belonged to the girl. "HEY!!!!!!!!!!" Skull Kid yelled, Keno turned to see Skull Kid standing there. "You dare pick on her? You dare take something from her?" Skull Kid asked Keno with anger in his voice. Keno snorted "who are you runt?" "Im Skull Kid and i.........." Keno gulped "S.... Skull Kid?" he stuterred. "Oh man please dont use magic on me" said Keno cowardly. "Return the item and the apologise to the young lady now!!" Keno did as he was told and ran off. Skull kid helped the girl to get dried and comfotable. "you ok?" he asked softly. "Yeah im fine" replied the girl, she sighed then spoke again. "Thanks for helping me". "Awww its ok, whats your name anyway?" Skull Kid asked. "Im Amrika" she said. "Amrika huh? thats a pretty name" he replied nicely. All the sudden "BONG!!!!!!!!" the town bell struck. "Oh its time for me to go, see you". Amrika ran off. Skull Kid watched her run into the distance. He felt.... funny, its a feeling he has never had before. It felt like Butterflys flapping around in his stomach. He didnt think of it, so he set of to the pot inn for the night.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on December 8, 2005, 1:33:54 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52>-< awwww how sweet, please continue *faves*