Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch 2

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 2 - Ch 2

Chapter 2 - Ch 2


Skull Kid walked in to the pot inn. The first thing he did was to discuss reservation to Innkeeper Anju. She nodded then spoke, "hello do you have a reservation?" Skull Kid nodded "Yep im Skull Kid i reserved one eariler on today" Anju looked through her reservation book. "Ah yes yes, your room is just the second one across the hall way". Skull Kid noticed to say thanks. But he felt he wanted to talk to her about something. Anju looked at Skull Kid again. "Is there anything else i can do for you?" she asked. Skull Kid nodded, "yeah er how well do you know people in this town?" Anju smiled "well yes why do you need to know that?" Skull Kid swallowed. He was afraid she was gonna say something embarassing.
"Well i met a girl called Amrika and.......... i just want to know more about her". Anju smiled. "Amrika? awww shes such a sweet child, she and her farther have been living here since she was a baby, sadly her passed away while giving birth" " Thats awful" said Skull Kid really softly, he felt terrible. Anju spoke again " Her farther was working in a mine two years ago a serious accident happened and now he cant do things on his own anymore". Skull Kid looked upset. "But Amrika helps out her farther alot. She cooks, cleans and even does little jobs to earn money for food. She has a lot of responsibilities for such a young child. And since shes been too busy taking care of her farther she didnt make any more friends. Her old friends thought she was boring, and stopped being her friends". Anju sighed sadly then looked again at Skull Kid. "But you'll be her friend wont you?" Skull Kid nodded "ofcouse shes........ the nicest girl.......... i ever....... seen. Ofcouse i'll be her friend. She wasnt afraid or anything. I think she likes me and i like her" Anju smiled "Awww you are such a angel. Here" Anju handed Skull Kid a piece of paper with a address on it. "Thats Amrika's address. You could go and see her tomorrow. Skull Kid said thanks and put the paper in his pocket. Both of them kept on talking until it was 8: 30pm. "Go on to your room now" said Anju nicely, halfway up the stairs Skull Kid spoke, "um when you get a weird feeling in your stomach, is it natural?" Anju smiled "sometimes" Skull Kid sighed and continued up the stairs. He went to his room and lay on the bed. He definetly wanted to ask Amrika if they will be friends".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment