Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ch 3

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 3 - ch 3

Chapter 3 - ch 3


Ch 3



It was next morning, a chicken crowed very loudly tell the residents of Clock Town to wake up. Skull Kid yawned and opened his eyes. He sat up and streched and jumped off the bed. He just remebered what he was going to do that day. He was going to visit Amrika today. He quickly ran out the room door. But Skull Kid was running so fast that he fell down the stairs. He landed on his butt with a loud thud. He moaned and rubbed his butt till the pain went away. In a flash he ran out the inn.

Amrika and her farther live in a small house at the other end of town. Amrika at this time was preparing a big tasty breakfast for her dad. She was preparing bacon and eggs with a nice big glass of tasty orange juice. Amrika took the breakfast to her dad who was in the living room next to the table. Amrika smiled "There you go dad a nice big breakfast for you". Her dad smiled "thanks sweety, you are great cook. I bet you'll make a fine mother someday". Amrika giggled. "You always say that". "Ding ding" the door bell rang. Amrika walked out of the room quickly. "I'll get it dad, relax". Amrika opened the front door to see Skull Kid standing on the door step. "Well hello, what are you doing here"? Amrika asked Skull Kid. Skull Kid felt a little nervous, "I didnt get the chance to tell you my name yesterday. My name is Skull Kid". Amrika smiled "Hee hee i like that name. So what brings you here"? Skull Kid sighed "i.... i.... came to see you. I wanna ask you something" Amrika blinked. She never heard something like that from one of the other kids before. "Well come in" she said as she let Skull Kid in to the house. She guided him trough the living room. " Dad look we have a visitor". "Thats really nice dear. My name is Senar son and whats yours?" Dad asked "Skull Kid sir" Senar smiled. "Please just call me by my name. Amrika honey get our visitor some breakfast". While Amrika was in the kitchen Skull Kid explained how he met her. Senar sighed sadly. "Yes she has had some really bad trouble lately. Thanks for helping her". Amrika came back and give Skull Kid his breakfast. He quickly finished it. "So what did you want to ask me"? Amrika asked SK. He had that funny feeling again. He wanted to ask her while he had the chance. "well er....... can we.... can we..." Amrika looked worried "hey are you ok"? she asked. Skull Kid took a deep breath. "Amrika can we be friends?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment