Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - ch 4

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 4 - ch 4

Chapter 4 - ch 4




Ch 4



Amrika blinked and looked at Skull Kid Surprisinly and started laughing. "Oh great" Skull Kid thought. "She thinks im absolutly crazy". Amrika stopped laughing and wiped a tear from her eye. She looked at Skull Kid and smiled. "Is that you wanna ask me?" Skull Kid blushed a little, looked down and nodded. Amrika put her hand on his shoulder. "You silly ofcouse i'll be your friend". Skull Kid looked up. "Really you... you..... mean it?" Amrika nodded. "Its nice to have a new friend. Accuctly i thought of you as a friend when i first met you yesterday. Skull Kid smiled, jumped up and down happily and hugged Amrika. "Oh man i got a feeling we are gonna be really good friends".

Amrika's farther interupted. "Well it looks like we have a special guest. How would you like to spend a few days with us son"? "Thanks, but do you not mind"? asked Skull Kid. Amrika spoke "No we have plenty of food and we have a guest room. "Come on i'll show ya". Amrika took Skull Kid up to the guest room . It was a cosy little room with a perfect sized bed, drawers and has a beutiful view of Termina field. Later on at dinner Skull Kid explianed his story about majora's mask. "Woah that mask took control of you? thats awful". said Amrika. Skull Kid nodded. "Yeah but my friend Link helped me. He destroyed the mask." So Skull Kid went on and on till it was time for bed. Amrika helped her dad into bed and said goodnight. She went to look at the view of the field. It was really beautiful at Sunset. Skull Kid accompanied her. They looked at the sunset together like good friends do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment