Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - ch 5

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 5 - ch 5

Chapter 5 - ch 5


Ch 5



Skull Kid and Amrika woke up about 6 am the next morning. For some reason they both were very active and didnt feel sleepy at all. They washed their faces and hands. It was time to start making breakfast. Skull Kid felt so happy that he wanted to help Amrika prepare breakfast. Amrika was happy with the help. "Ok then Skull Kid. You can prepare the orange juice. Just get some oranges and use the juicer over there" she said pointing to a silver contraption in the corner of the bench. Skull Kid grabbed 3 oranges and walked over to the juicer. He looked puzzled, um now what"? Skull Kid asked Amrika. She turned to face him and smiled. "Put one orange in at a time and pull down the handle. The juice will drip out into the jug". Skull Kid did as he was told and he prepared 3 glasses of orange juice. A bell on a wire chimed. "Oh looks like dad is awake. I'll take his breakfast up for him". Amrika took Senar's breakfast up. He loved having breakfast in bed. His wife used to bring his breakfast up all the time. He missed her so much. "Dad heres your breakfast, your fav bacon, eggs and orange juice" Senar smiled. "Thanks sweetheart" Amrika was about to walk out until Senar stopped her. "Oh Amrika i want you to do something for me" Amrika turned round. "Sure dad what"? Senar smiled "Dont bother doing any work today". Amrika looked really suprised "wha?" Senar laughed and smiled, he knew his daughter was a kind and caring child. She deserved a break. "You are a child. You should spend your time playing. Skull Kid he... he wants to get to know you better. Go and play with him". Amrika sighed and then smiled "Ok dad just promise you are going to be ok" Senar smiled and nodded. Amrika ran down the stairs to tell Skull Kid. He looked at her suprisnly. "Hey thats so cool lets go!" he said excitedly. "Um Skull Kid we gotta finish our breakfast first".

The two friends ran off to Termina field to play. It was a good job no monsters were around. The first thing they decided to play was Hide and seek. Skull Kid was hiding and Amrika was ofcouse the seeker. Amrika walked round tall grass. "Where did Skull Kid go. Is he invisible. Did he disappear"? A fimilar giggle came from beneath the grass. Amrika took one more step then "BOO!!!!". Skull Kid popped out making Amrika fall backwards. But the two just giggled. "Hee hee you are a good hider" said Amrika Skull Kid bowed proudly "why thank you my dear lady". The two friends giggled again. Skull Kid took Amrika by the hand and took her to the yellow coloured tree to show her his previous artwork. Amrika looked at the S K doodle on the tree. "AWWW thats so cute" she said smiling. Skull Kid looked pleased "heh heh thanks Amrika. Hey i got an idea". He grabbed a stone and started doodling on the tree. He drew a pcture of them both. Amrika's eyes glazed "splendid artwork" she said. Skull Kid smiled "Yep it sure is". Skull Kid and Amrika sat side by side. Skull Kid wanted to ask Amrika something. "Hey Amrika whats one thing whats one thing that you would wish for?" Amrika sighed and tears started to form in her eyes. "Id wish for my dad to be healed. No money no famous life, just my dad being better. Hes the only family member i have left. I'll never forgive myself if something happened to him. I love him so much". Amrika started to cry. Skull Kid comforted her in his arms until she felt better. "Sorry if i upset you" he said sadly. "No no S K it wasnt you. Dont worry about it". Skull Kid was glad that his friend was ok. Amrika noticed the flute on his lap "hey you play music"? Skull Kid nodded and started playing a beautiful song for his friend.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment