Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - ch 6

A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,

Chapter 6 - ch 6

Chapter 6 - ch 6


Ch 6



It was already dark, the sky was a really beautiful sight as the stars and the moon (nope not the destructive moon that we all cower in fear at.) shone so brightly. Skull Kid turned to Amrika "we better get back. The monsters will appear soon. Amrika agreed and decided to head back. "You know.... i dont mean to brag.... but.... im a excellant runner" said Skull Kid really proudly. Amrika looked at him. "Oh really? i bet i can beat you" . Skull kid started rolling on the floor laughing. "Oh yeah? Lets race back to town then". Amrika shook his hand, "i accept the challange bud" The two kids got in to their racing potsitions. 3..... 2..... 1... GO! And off they sped. At first it looks like Skull Kid was going to win but Amrika was quickly catching up and soon she was ahead of him. she ran through the tall grass. At Skull Kid's distance it looked like she had fallen over in the grass. But then he heard a scream, it was Amrika. Skull Kid gasped and ran over as quickly as possible. He was quickly at Amrika's side. "Amrika you ok? What happened?" There was no reply, "Amrika? AMRIKA!!!!!" Skull Kid was really starting to panic. He didnt know what was wrong and what to do. Then he saw a black snake with red stripes slithering away. He then knew that Amrika was bitten.


Skull Kid quicky got Amrika back home. He was in the bed room with Senar as the doctor examied the poor little girl. The doctor sighed and shook his head with worry. "Senar your little girl is very sick. If we dont get the antidote soon she will die". Skull Kid froze, it felt like he couldnt move at all. And felt really ill too. Senar had tears in his eyes, "no no this is not happening its not!!" "Im so sorry" said the doctor really sadly. Skull Kid wiped the tears from his eyes and turned to the doctor. "Where is this antidote"? "The antidote for a black red striped snake is from a plant. A very rare plant that grows very far away from here. No one knows its exact location." Tears started to form in Skull Kid's eyes again "I dont care that i get hurt along the way or robbed by thurgs. I WANT TO FIND THAT ANTIDOTE AND SAVE AMRIKA" The doctor and Senar both looked at him and then the doctor give him a piece of paper with a picture of a bright red flower with white stripes on it. "Its called the soothing healing plant, this has the healing liquids that can save your friend" Skull Kid nodded with thanks. "You sure you want to go? Its going be dangerous". Skull Kid sighed "I would anything for her". The doctor smiled "Hurry up now. You only have 5 days" Skull Kid started to set off as soon as dawn came. He felt that he was gonna need help from a friend. A friend that is an adventurer and a great hero. "But...." Skull Kid thought. "How im i going to find him?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment