Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The only chapter

 

Chapter 1 - The only chapter

Chapter 1 - The only chapter
What Goes Around Comes Around.“What do you mean it’s not “working out”?!” Keith yelled. His soon to be Ex-girlfriend looked away.“You know exactly what I mean Keith. We are through.” His girlfriend said. She turned to walk away when Keith stepped in front of her. “Ashley… what did I do? Why are you braking up with me?” he said pleadingly. Ashley rolled her eyes and moved her long brown hair out of her face. “Listen Keith, I said we are through and that is final.” She said and attempted to walk past him. Keith put his arm up and blocked her path. “Why?! What Did I Do?!” Keith yelled, drawing attention of his classmates who were walking out of Carle-Met High School. “I’m just done with you that’s all. I liked you for a little bit, but now I’m board with you.” Ashley said. “Now let me go home.” Keith gritted his teeth.“So… you just used me for appearances. All those thing we talked about meant nothing to you?!” Keith said. Ashley glared at him. “Come on Keith, you seriously though I liked you.” Ashley said. Keith suddenly lowered his arm. “You… you dog. You can’t do this to me!” Keith yelled. A tear began to roll down his face. “What are you going to cry now?” Ashley said tauntingly. Keith lowered his head and more tears fell to the stone ground in front of him. Ashley laughed at him. “You’re such a wimp Keith. And yet you wonder why I am dumping you.” Ashley said as she walked past him. “Y… You will pay Ashley… for screwing with my emotions. You will pay!” He said to Ashley as she walked past. Ashley stopped and stared at him. “What are you going to do, kill me?” she asked. Keith had no response. She laughed and walked away. -Keith walked down the sidewalk towards his house. Thinking of what had just happened. “I can’t believe she was just acting the entire time.” Keith said to himself. He looked around at the various stores that surrounded the area. “I only wish there was some way I could get back at her!” he yelled. Just as he said that, he looked across the street at a shop called “Revenge”. Keith stared at the building for a moment. “I wonder…” Keith said as he made his way across the street. He entered the store and looked around. There were five isles aligned with knick-knacks and boxes. He looked over at the counter on the far left of the store and realized that nobody was there. “Hello.” He called out as he moved deeper into the store. He moved up one of the isles and read the items out loud. “Voo-Doo kit, fake blood, farting machine, and a Yoko Ono album?” he read. “Basically, nothing.” He said. He went to turn around when he found an old man standing behind him. “May I help you?” the man asked. Keith stared at him for a wile. “I’m… looking for something to get back at someone.” He said. The old man walked up to him. “Well you came to the right place then sonny. What is your story?” the man asked. “Well, my girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason… and I want to get even.” Keith said. The old man smiled. “Yes, I think I have something for you.” He said. Keith followed him up to the front counter were the man pulled a small box out from behind him. “This should do the trick.” The man said. He placed the box in front of Keith. He read the top of the box and smiled. “Yeah, this is exactly what I need.” Keith said. “How much?” “Free of charge.” The man said. Keith tanked him and left with the box. He then stared at the top and read out the small silver print on the top. “Transformation Kit.” He read. The he laughed to himself and continued home. -That night Ashley sat at her house watching Television. Her parents were out on a one week cruise, so she had the house to herself. She heard her cell phone ring and she answered it.“Hello.” Ashley said“Hey Ashley. It’s Daren.” Said a boy on the other line. “What’s up?” asked Ashley. “I saw you dump Keith outside of school today. What happened?” Asked Daren.“Nothing, I just got sick of him.” Ashley asked. “But… he didn’t do anything.” Said Daren. “I know.” Ashley said with a laugh. Daren laughed on the other line. “So, what now?” Daren asked her. “I’ll probably find another looser and do the same thing to him.” Ashley said. Daren laughed. “That’s just like you.” Daren said. Suddenly, Ashley’s phone was corrupted in static. “Daren?” Ashley asked. The phone then sputtered and turned off. Ashley stared at her cell phone screen and set it into her skirt pocket. “Weird.” Ashley said as she made her way into her room. She jumped onto her bed and opened one of her magazines. Soon, her cell phone rang again. She pulled it out and saw that she received a text from Keith. “This looser never gives up.” She opened her phone and read the text- Ashley; this is your last chance, take me back or pay the price! Ashley laughed at the message. She they typed a reply- Go to hell you freak! She sent the text and soon after received another message from Keith. Ashley read the text- Then… I’m sorry. “Whatever.” Ashley said as she set her phone down next to her. As she was reading her magazine, she felt a small point of pressure form right above her backside. She reached back to scratch it when she felt a bump growing from the bottom of her spinal cord. She immediately jumped out of her bed and felt the bump grow longer. “What the hell is going on?” she asked herself as the growth grew to about a foot long. She pulled down her skirt and noticed that the growth looked allot like a tail. “What’s happening?” she said as she ran over to the full-body mirror on the other side of her room. She looked down at her feet and realized that they were growing smaller. As she attempted to lift her left leg up, her foot slipped from her sock and she screamed as she saw that her toes had curled under and looked allot like a back paw. She felt a strange jolt of pain in her back which caused her to drop on all fours. The second her hands hit the ground, her legs shortened and bent to match her arms. “I… I’m turning into a dog!” she screamed. Her tail grew larger causing her panties to rip off. Her arms and hands then shifted to form her new front legs. “No, please make it stop!” she cried. Suddenly her cell phone went off behind her. She limped over to her bed and knocked her phone on the ground. The phone popped open and displayed a text sent by Keith. It read- Having any… regrets? Ashley then began to cry. “You Bastard!” she screamed as light brown fur began to creep up her legs. She felt a strange felling in her chest and pushed her shirt and bra off. Fur then consumed her torso and down her arms. She stared at her reflection and sobbed as her face began to shift and reform. Her nose turned black and extended outwards to form a canine muzzle. Then her ears grew into points and her face was covered in fur. Ashley stared at her reflection with her eyes full of tears. Her eyes and hair were the same, but everything else on her body resembled that of a dog’s. She suddenly heard her bedroom door open. She turned around to see her ex-boyfriend staring at her with a large smirk on his face. “I warned you didn’t I?” Keith said. Ashley stared up at him, continuing her sorrowful cry. “You Bastard! Change me back NOW!” She screamed, yet it only came out as a series of whimpers and barks. Keith laughed. “Sorry, didn’t quite catch that.” He said mocking her. Ashley backed up a little and continued to cry. “Please… please change me back.” She pleaded. Keith chuckled to himself. “You shouldn’t have screwed with my emotions. You acted like a dog to me, so I made you one.” He said deviously. Keith then threw a small box in front of Ashley that emitted a light green mist. “No… please… don’t!” she barked as she passed out from the gas. -Ashley awoke in a small cage surrounded by other dogs. She looked around and saw people walking all around. She knew at an instant that she was in a pet store. She placed her paw on the caged door and attempted to open it, but without thumbs it was impossible. “Please, somebody help me.” She attempted to say, but it only came out as a series of barks. Suddenly, a little girl stood in front of Ashley’s cage and looked at her. “Mommy, I want this one.” The child said. An older woman walked over and looked into the cage at Ashley. “Ok dear, let’s go ask the manager.” As the girl and her mother moved, Ashley saw Keith standing on the other side of the store. Keith walked over and knelt down at her. “Keith… I’m sorry. Please don’t do this to me!” Ashley said in a slur of yelps and whines. Keith only smiled and placed his hand atop the cage. “What goes around comes around, my little Ashley.” He said as he stood back up. “Have fun with your new life.” He then turned to walk away listening to Ashley bark and whine at him. He left the pet store and headed home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Vampire-slave on March 2, 2008, 1:19:58 AM

Vampire-slave on
Vampire-slaveThat was very dark, no? I like it. *Faves*