Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cumber

My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1 - Cumber

Chapter 1 - Cumber
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Chaos Incarnate"
By OnionMan
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hey, this is my first fanfic, I hope y'all enjoy it. Hopefully this would be the first completed story I'll ever write. Who knows? Just sit back and read.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chapter 1
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

        Rain poured down on the space pod zipping off to a strange planet. When it finally hit the ground, a sizeable crater formed around it from the strength of the impact. The hatch opened up and out came a humanoid-looking person. He wore the Saiyan armor of Frieza's cavalry from long ago. This man was of average height with short black hair save for the fall of it covering his right eye. The visible eye was dark rimmed as if he had insomnia. That visible black pool seemed to see everything around himself, scanning the horizon on this muggy planet. He was soon soaked through his armor and underarmor but he paid no mind to it. "Hm, planet Earth, not what I expected." He huffed and then started walking through the rain. His brown tail waved behind him in his excitement at the chance to conquer another planet for the people of New Vegeta. Yes, most of the surviving Saiyans of planet Vegeta met on a planet similar to their own and decimated the inhabitants and took it as their own, creating a new homeworld for the handful of stragglers. The man sought a cave near his crash zone and fired a ki blast inside to wipe out any potential creature looking for a snack. When he was finished "vaccuming", he stepped inside and stretched. "I'll start my conquest tomorrow after I have some sleep." He muttered to himself and lay on the cave floor, his brown tail curled around his waist like a belt.
        He dreamed he was falling through the depths of space, alone and confused. His wife was off on assignment to another planet, Opium it was called. Apparently the inhabitants there were excellent traders of goods from around the galaxy. What does it matter? I don't get any fun. The man thought as he dreamed.
        The next morning, the rain had cleared up and he awoke to the sound of a strange bird. Oka-ooodl-ooo! The bizarre bird call announced. He grumbled as he got to his feet and put his scouter on. He searched for the nearest town with it, and found a large concentration of Earthlings a few klicks from his position. He stepped outside and sped off to the life forces. When he reached his destination, he saw a large gathering with odd looking floats. "Hm, a parade of sorts? Too bad they won't live to see the rest!" He cackled and fired a blast down on the unsuspecting people. The blast killed off a few of them, and the others immediatly started scattering. "Oh I love it when they run!" He shouted and laughed again as he fired down on them. "Cumber of the Saiyans is here to destroy you!" He grinned and then raised up both arms and concentrated some ki into a ball as big as a medicine ball. He hurled it down on a group of people and as soon as it hit them, it seperated into smaller balls and killed those people surrounding the initial target. Cumber hooted in laughter and then begun to destroy the buildings with simple ki blasts.
        "Ah hahahahahaha! I haven't had so much fun in a while!" He cackled again and then landed on the ground to search the alleyways. As he passed each alleyway, he fired a ki blast into them, killing any survivors who might be hiding in them. This brought back memories of his own past, when he was a young boy and fending for himself since Frieza destroyed his home planet a couple years before.
        He was on a planet, he didn't know which. He and a couple other stragglers hid in the alleys of a city like this one. Frieza's soldiers went looking for survivors and one by one, the alleyways were destroyed. No where else to go, the survivors hid in the same spot. One soldier noticed them and sent a blast into the alley they hid in. The blast seared through the walls and one by one, the surviors were engulfed, except for Cumber. Somehow, a barrier came up to protect himself from it. He couldn't explain it. When the soldier stood dumbfounded, Cumber sent a blast of his own to him, killing the soldier. From then on, he was on the run.
        It was a hard life, hiding from Frieza's men for so long, until one day they finally captured him and forced him into service. He, an elite-class Saiyan, forced to be Frieza's lap dog. He was ten at the time and yet, still an experienced fighter. Although every night, his dreams were haunted by the shocking memory of planet Vegeta exploding. It haunted him so much that he had stopped sleeping, thus getting his "insomnia eyes." or "demon eyes" as Frieza called them. Yes, Frieza loved to send Cumber on deadly missions, so young yet suprisingly strong.
        It was one day, ten years later, that it was announced Frieza had died on planet Namek. Cumber was finally free of that bastard's control. He was a free man. He left the planet he was supposed to conquer for Frieza at that time, and sped off to New Vegeta, which had been established half a decade before. Much work was still to be done and the remaining Saiyans steadily defeated Frieza's men who wouldn't defect to their side. They captured all of the technology they could from Frieza's armada and their home soon started to look like Vegeta after the Saiyans anhialated the Tuffles.
        One day, when team squads were being assigned, Cumber was assigned a Low-class Saiyan woman as one of his team. He looked at her and was suprised at how beautiful one of the Low-class women could be. He was enamored instantly but she, being of stubborn, prideful nature, had challenged him at every turn, trying to prove that Low-class could beat the Elite-class Saiyans. Her name was Celeni. And after every encounter he had with her, the two grew closer and closer until they became lovers.
        Yes, a year passed and Cumber found himself married and his wife pregnant with a son. Nine months passed, and their son was born. They named him Zucci after one of their fallen comrades. Zucci proved to be quite prideful like his mother and unnervingly cunning like his father.
        Zucci will be my successor someday. Cumber thought to himself. He resumed his destruction of the city. Once every building was destroyed, Cumber yawned and then saw the most peculiar object on the ground. It was a golden orb with three tiny stars in it's center. "Hm, what on Vegeta could this be?" He said and picked up the fist-sized ball and then pocketed it. "I'll find out sooner or later." He said and then went looking around for someone to fight, his Saiyan instincts yearning for a good fight. He checked his scouter and saw two powerlevels just under his own far off to the east. He grinned, and then sped off to the location.
        Upon reaching there, he saw a large yellow dome building with the letters "CAPSULE CORP." Written on it. He smirked at a foolish name for a home and then kicked the door in. A young man, at Cumber's height and weight with purple hair down to his shoulders was in the front lobby. He wore a blue jacket with the sleeves ripped off, letting him boast his muscles. "Uh, who the hell are you?" the youth asked and Cumber smirked. "Wait a sec, you're wearing a Saiyan uniform like dad does!" He shouted. Cumber spread his arms out casually and shook his head. "You don't say? I wouldn't imagine any survivors of Frieza's gang living on a dirtball like this." He chuckled and the youth slid into a battle stance. "You're intruding on our home! Get out of here!" He shouted. "Alright, son if you want to take this outside, then let's." Cumber yawned in mock boredom. He led the youth outside and pointed his scouter on the youth. "Trunks. Powerlevel 40,000. Very good, you're just a bit weaker than I am." He chuckled. Trunks' glare turned to a sly grin. "You think that, huh? You rely on that thing too much." He said and then charged at Cumber. Cumber sidestepped the blow and then sent a kick at Trunks' back. The youth skillfully dodged the attack and raised his hands up. "Finish Buster!" He shouted and threw a mid-sized golden ball of ki at Cumber. Cumber blinked in suprise and brought his arms up to block the blast. He felt the burning sensation in his arms but held on. When the attack was over, he dropped his arms. "Good one, kid. You know your stuff. Now it's my turn!" He shouted and then charged at Trunks with great speed, since Earth is much lighter than planet New Vegeta. He was about to unleash his signature attack when his scouter exploded from a reading. "What the!?" exclaimed Cumber as a bright blue-white ball half as big as the house bore down towards him. "BIG BANG ATTACK!" A raspy voice from above shouted.
        Cumber dodged the ball, barely. He was amazed at this new one's power. He looked up in the sky and saw a short man, with a vaguely familiar haircut descend down to them. He wore RiT armor and blue underclothes. "Who the hell are you!?" He shouted, shaking with rage. Cumber blinked in suprise at the familiar features of this man's face. He realized who it was and then dropped to his knee and bowed. "Prince Vegeta! You live! Thank the spirits, we thought you perished on Vegeta with your father!" Vegeta didn't seem to hear him and he kicked Cumber in the ribs. Cumber rolled on the ground, covering his hurt ribs. "I asked you a damn question, worm!" Vegeta shouted. Cumber gasped for air and when he had it he started rambling. "C-Cumber Boch of the Saiyans, m-milord." He stammered, suprised that one of his own would strike him like that. Vegeta's glare did not cool. "You have a tail. Saiyan indeed." He growled and paced around Cumber. "Thought you could poke around here? Trying to destroy my house, hm?" Cumber got to his knees again. "Forgive me, my lord! I didn't know that you had taken residence here!" "Stop grovelling! Impudent wretch." Vegeta huffed and kept circling Cumber like a shark stalking prey. "You attacked my son, and so, you are an enemy to me." He growled again. "Y-your son!? I had no idea milord! I was just looking for someone to fight whom was around my powerlevel!" He said, speaking rapidly.
        Vegeta barked a laugh. "Around your powerlevel? Don't be stupid! My son is almost as strong as I am, and we are both Super Saiyans!" He yelled. "S-Super Saiyans? It isn't possible, there is only one Super Saiyan born every thousand years!" Cumber exclaimed. Vegeta laughed. "Any Saiyan can be a Super Saiyan. You just need enough rage to reach it." He explained. "E-even me?" Cumber asked, fascinated with this discovery. "How do you know when you become a Super Saiyan?" He asked. Trunks and Vegeta exchanged glances and smirks then both shouted "HA!" and their auras appeared golden as did their hair. Trunks' spiked up wildly but Vegeta's hair's only change was the color. Their muscles bulged slightly and their eye color turned turqoise-colored.
        Cumber stared in awe. "So...that's a Super Saiyan?" He asked and the sheer power of their presences shook him. "I will become one too! I must! I am an elite and the elite are not weak!" He shouted. Vegeta smiled. "An elite, eh? Well then, better get training. It takes a lot of rage and motivation." He said and Cumber bowed and went off to the mountains.
        


-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
End of Chapter 1
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment