Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Khaous

My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2 - Khaous

Chapter 2 - Khaous
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Chaos Incarnate"
By OnionMan
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chapter 2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It was an eventful year, the Cell Games had begun and the Z-Fighters had defeated Cell at the cost of their beloved friend, Goku. All this time, Cumber had been training hard in the mountains in the southern part of the mainland. The conditions were harsh, the wind blew sand at such velocities that it would tear the flesh off of a normal man. But Cumber was not a normal man. He was a Saiyan. An Elite. He was one of the few survivors of planet Vegeta's destruction. Cumber's body was soaked with sweat as he trained there in the unforgiving desert with only his skin tight black pants and his Saiyan uniform boots on. He hadn't slept for the whole three months since his training had begun, the nightmares having returned yet again on the day he left Capsule Corp..
Cumber remembered every word Vegeta had said to him. 'Any Saiyan can become a Super Saiyan if they have enough rage.' Cumber had been trying to get angry enough for this increadible transformation but still had no success. He pounded his fist onto the rust-colored ground. Why cant i do it!? He thought angrily to himself. Why can't I achieve it! I am an elite! I must be better than everyone! He mentally roared.
Staggering to his tired feet, he stared at the sky. The violent winds blowing his hair back. The tired, black eyes with their dark lines underneath seemed to see something they couldn't reach. Maybe only royalty can become a Super Saiyan? He thought to himself and then shook his head. No, Vegeta said any Saiyan can become one. He had that look of triumph on his face too...
Cumber swallowed, finding his throat desert dry yet again. He growled and then pounded a fist into a large rock next to him, creating a sizeable hole. "Damn it all! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!!!!!?" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Hm...maybe I have to focus all of my angry memories in one moment... maybe that would work." He said to himself and then tried it, remembering the day he had become Frieza's lap dog, remembered the day when he saw his home planet blown to space dust, remembered the day he was beaten by that mid-class trash, Yama. "Yama...oh yes, I will defeat you next time." He said with a small smirk. He felt his hair start to spike up, and sweat pouring off of himself like morning dew on a leaf. Again, the hatred slipped and he fell foreward onto the ground. "It's no use..." He sighed. "I'll never be able to do it." He said.
He decided to try meditating, to calm his mind and rest his exhausted body. Vegeta didn't need a scouter to tell how strong someone was it seemed. He knew exactly how high Cumber's power was when they met those months ago. Cumber decided to attempt to learn that ability as well. He focused his mind, picturing a white background with a black box in the center. Inside that box, he put the image of chaos. Chaos was what made him feel truly alive. Chaos is what made him stronger than most Saiyans on New Vegeta, if not, the strongest. But here on Earth, the Saiyans that lived here were much stronger than he, all because they could turn Super Saiyan. Chaos made Cumber better than the rest, because he was a true Saiyan warrior.
From his concentrating, Cumber finally learned how to sense ki. Right away he sensed three large powerlevels, and four weaker ones and finally, one insignificant one. They were north, at the Cell Games arena.
Cumber stood up, bored of these trecherous mountains. He couldn't get what he sought for three months and so he left to find even harsher conditions. He flew northeast to the Icy Island where something called Muscle Tower resides. He saw a glacier to train on and so he stepped onto the frigid surface and put on his Saiyan armor.
Another three months pass and Cumber makes himself even stronger in these harsh, frigid conditions. Still, he has no luck in ascending. He shook with rage when suddenly, he sensed a huge powerlevel heading towards him. He looked up in the sky and saw a figure, humanoid in appearance, step down infront of him. It was a man, about 6 feet tall whos skin color was a pale white, and tight to his bones, making him look like a ghost.
His hair was white, slicked back all the way down to his shoulders. He wore a black t-shirt with the label "Khaous" on it and had black, baggy jeans on. His feet were bare and that sickly pale color as well. He stared at Cumber with his empty, milky-white eyes. He lifted a bony finger to him. "Saiyan." His voice was low, rumbling and as slow as butter. "You wish...training...in Chaos?" He asked. Cumber blinked in confusion but found himself nodding. "Yes, more than anything, I want to be the embodyment of Chaos." He said simply. The strange creature nodded. "Chaos brings suffering, suffering brings ruin, ruin brings oblivion." He said as if stating a philosophy. "Through Chaos, you will find power. But this power comes at a great risk." He said in that hollow voice. "I am willing to take the risk" Cumber said simply. "The risk is that that which is closest to you, will be your destruction in the end," The creature said. "your end will be from something you care about. I dare not tell you when this is, for mortals will take prophecy literally." He said as if irked at the very thought. "I am Khaous, or Chaos in your tongue. I am what you seek. Should you welcome me into your soul, you will become more powerful than ever before. Cities will crumble under your feet and mortals will tremble at your name." Chaos said with a slight hint of a smile. Cumber nodded. "I welcome Chaos into my soul, I give myself over to you." He heard himself say. Chaos nodded and then opened its skeletal jaw wide and let out the most earsplitting cry and it turned to smoke and was absorbed into Cumber's body. Cumber suddenly felt every horrid memory of his past searing through his skull like a white-hot knife. Tears stained his cheeks as they poured down like a torrent. His muscles bulged with the strain of the crushing emotions through his body and his hair started to spike up. It turned golden and then he unleashed all of his emotions into one long, earsplitting cry of pain. The ground around him shook violently under the strain of his power exploding forth. A massive aura of gold surrounded him and his black pools for eyes turned into turqoise. He had become a Super Saiyan

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
End of Chapter 2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment