Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1: The Begining

I started to just write it, because I was thinking about yu yu hakusho and how much i liked it!

Chapter 1 - 1: The Begining

Chapter 1 - 1: The Begining
Chapter1: The begining

Ok, I'm in my room, miding my own bussiness when this portal appears outta know where and I get sucked in. I don't know were I'm at, then I see this boy. "Hello, my names Kurama, whats yours?" the boy asked me with a smile. "My names Nightshade!" I said a little nervous. "What tyep of demon are you?, I never seen any demon like you before!" Kurama said studying me. "I-I'm a Werewolf demon!" I said cheerfuly. "I want you to meet some of my friends." he said grabbing my arm. "Nightshade I would like you to meet Hiei, Yusuke,Kuwabara and Botan!" He said letting the gang get a good look at me. "Hello"I said smiling. "How'd she get here?" Kuwabar asked Kurama. "Not sure, this demon just sort-of appeared outta knowwhere!" Kurama siad egarly. "I'm a boy, you Ungreatfull, Imbucelic, Brain-dead Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said shaking with anger. Everyone just stared at me and Kuwabara, hten they laughed at Kuwabara! "You sound just like Hiei!, but worse!" Yusuke said laughing somemore.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OutcastedWerewolf on April 3, 2006, 8:25:01 AM

OutcastedWerewolf on
OutcastedWerewolfI don't think it that good but......... I was bored sooooo it will have to do!^.^