Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Discovery

just a story i started writing for an English class, but i liked it.

Chapter 2 - The Discovery

Chapter 2 - The Discovery
The next morning I awoke to the ever familiar and welcoming sound and smell off a bacon and egg sandwich, my dad only lived on the basics and didn't have a huge amount of money, but when I was staying with him he always treated me like a king.
 
I jumped up bright as a button leaping into my seat at the table. He turned to me with a grin on his face. ”alright what’s going on?" he asked” you have never been this into hanging at the jetty before and you look like you just won a million dollars, who is it?"
 
The "who is it" hit me quite unexpectedly, damn him and his being good at guessing what’s going on.
I turned bright red and tried to look away, but it was too late, I was caught. I looked back at him laughing " it’s no one, she’s just a friend".
"OOOOOO" he replied mockingly. “Come on fess up”
After much struggle and denial I explained to him the event of last night and everything leading up to it.
 
"go for it son" said my dad as I pulled on my board shorts and made my way down to the jetty for a swim, "thanks dad" I yelled as I ran down the beach.
 
As I reached the bend that separated the two bays I stared down in the direction of Samantha's shack. there I saw for the first time a man that I assumed was her father.
The body fitted the voice, he was a huge man, solid as a rock, short hair and his face appeared a little scarred. He waved his hand to the side and then......disa...ppeared?
That doesn't make sense, he just vanished...no way...that did not just happen, i must have blinked and he went in side or something. Then I realized, just as he disappeared his eyes landed on me.
 
All thoughts of him where quickly pulled from my head, because another miracle was quickly unfolding in front of me. Samantha stepped out of the front door rubbing her eyes sleepily; she pulled down her pants standing there in nothing but her underwear and P'J top. She hadn't seen me; I was about 3 shacks away. I turned so red I thought I was going to explode. I ducked around the side of the shack, a shack that belonged to some old dude who was already out fishing, I peeped around the corner and saw her unbuttoning her top, I then stopped looking, it wasn't rite, I couldn't.
 
I let a minuet pass before I thought it would be safe to look again, but just then I herd some foot steps behind me. Oh shoot, it must have been the old mans wife. I looked around expecting to see the old woman wielding something but instead saw nothing but the foot steppes where still coming," what the?"  CRACK! A sharp pain in my neck and I was out.
 
in a strange lounge room on a couch I did not recognize I awoke to the sound of Samantha and her dad arguing.
"he saw so now  he has to be erased" said her dad firmly " but he’s my friend, dad, he likes me and i don’t have any other friends IM SICK OF THIS!” she yelled at him, tears seeping threw.
 
Wow her dad was going to kill me because I saw his daughter getting changed. That’s a bit extreme, but he was no small man and I was scared for my life.
“I didn’t see anything; I looked away when I saw her taking off her pants!” I yelled in my defense.
They didn’t realize I had awoken and  looked at me quite shocked, then Samantha’s expression went from confused to bright red and her fathers went from confused to angry. Oh shoot, they weren’t talking about that and I had just put my foot in it. Samantha’s father turned to her, “…..you did what?”“I got changed out front, you vanished there so I figured it was clear” she said.“Did he see your Kiyo ma-ku?” he asked“I don’t know” she said and they both looked at me.
“Did you see her Kiyo.. aaa a tattoo on her thy?” he asked me.
I thought about it for a second….yeah she did have some mark on her upper leg.
“umm yeah I do remember one I think” I replied.
“Ha! He’s unsure, it doesn’t count” he said grabbing for a knife on his belt “sorry kid this is nothing personal”
“No!” Yelled Samantha as she pushed him and lifted up her skirt, shoving her hip in my face, she tripped over and hit me in the nose. Ouch! God hips are solid. She got up off me and turned to her dad “there now he’s seen it, you can’t kill him”
 
“But he’s not of our kind, it doesn’t count.”
“yes It dose, it states clearly “the first male out of the family to witness the Kiyo ma-ku is to become the partner”
 
Her father sat down in a chair, his hands in his face drew in a long breath and sighed.
“……fine” he said after a long pause. “We will go now and see his father.”
Samantha’s facial expression finally fell into the ever familiar smile I knew and loved.
But what the hell had just happened?
 
I had a million questions to ask, but apparently we where all going back to my shack to talk with my dad and I would feel more commutable with him there, so I silently complied and walked out the front door. On the walk down Samantha’s mind seemed to be floating everywhere while occasionally looking at me and smiling. I was shaking and confused.
 
We reached my shack and I opened the door and told them to come in. my dad was sitting at the table, his jaw dropped so far I thought I might have to pick it up for him, he was staring at Samantha’s father, finally he spoke “Jack?” and Samantha’s father replied “Chris?”
Oh my god they know each other.
Jack spoke “Chris, you’re this boy’s father? Then why doesn’t he know about the Kiyo ma-ku or anything that’s going on?”
Then dad replied looking both angry and worried “what do you mean anything that’s going on? Jack did you expose him? I’m trying to put this behind me and live a normal life with my kid!!”
My dad was not happy.
Jack lowered his head and said quietly “Felix saw my daughters Kiyo ma-ku”
I thought my dad was going to explode as he said “everyone sit down, we need to talk”
 
After about 4 hours of very confusing talk I was tired and we all decided it was time to go to bed, and to continue discussion in the morning. I bid everyone goodnight and retired to my bed. I climbed in and recapped on the day and nights unfolding.
 
Ok so here it is. One month ago I was perfectly normal; yesterday I had the potential of having a girlfriend……. And today….My dad is some kind of legendary warrior who fort in a war against the army from an invading separate plane of existence along side my girlfriends father who is some kind of mana bender mage dude ……im the son of a great powerful man…….my girlfriend is foreseen to become the new Sun priestess who is foretold to change the world….. And due to some prophesy, I now have to do something like marry her because I saw some tattoo on her leg………….holy shoot! I heard light footsteps approaching my room and then Samantha appeared wearing a baggy top and what appeared to be not much els. She looked at me and said: it’s customary to sleep in the same bed together once you have seen the mark. And she climbed under the blanket with me; lying on her side she put her hand on my chest. She kissed me lightly on the cheek and ran her hand down over my belly to my boxer shorts. She started sliding her fingers under them and g…
 
                                                          - OUCH –
 
I awoke to a sharp poke to the ribs. And a familiar voice drifted into my ears
 “Get up sleepy head” said Samantha in a cheery bouncy way. I looked up and there where her big bright eyes looking down at me with a lollipop in her mouth, she was dressed in an Aqua singlet and denim 3 quarter pants. But what about…? Oh god it was a dream.
 
Dad was standing behind her “you never told me you had such a lovely friend” he said “and she’s here to see you so get ya lazy but outa bed”. Thanks Mr. Bridges she said and he walked back to his cooking in the kitchen. “Put some clothes on and get up” said Samantha, then she walked into the living room to wait for me. Unfortunately the dream had got the downstairs a little excited, but with a little handiwork or and tucking I disguising it and ran into the shower, nothing a good old cold shower can’t fix. I dried off, put some clothes on and made my way out to the lounge room.
 
“Felix,” said Samantha in serious tone “don’t totally disregard everything you dreamed last night”
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vickystuff on March 9, 2007, 12:44:35 AM

vickystuff on
vickystuffOooh Lol I love it, I cant wait for more! Pleaaaseee Lol

BlueAngel7 on March 6, 2007, 12:13:39 AM

BlueAngel7 on
BlueAngel7OOOH 'ECK!!! is it getting hot in here...???!!!

LOVE IT it's so filled with emotion, and so well written!!! can't wait for more.

hm...metrical...good word!!