Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Shock

just a story i started writing for an English class, but i liked it.

Chapter 3 - The Shock

Chapter 3 - The Shock
Felix was stunned. Excuse me? he asked

Last night when I kissed you a bestowed a spell upon you, it was a dream message, I was trying to tell you some things she replied.

So you eeerm really have a tattoo on your thy? asked Felix trying to avoid the less appropriate parts of his dream.

Sam looked at him lightly confused. aaaaa no its actually on the back of my shoulder.



Hmmm, your mind must have been fairly distracted to receive a dream message that wrong. She said as she stood up and poked him in the head. What a useless brain

Hey stop that! he said irritably and Samantha giggled.



So our fathers..? as he started the question Chris walked threw the door.

Yes son, Jack and I have known each other for a long time. Since the dark ages it was known that some time in the future when man had finally taken enough from the earth and the forces that made this world where sick of it, a rip would open in the fabric of space. In this existence, life is not fuelled by energy and warmth but by the emotions of there otherworld counterparts. Us. 40 years ago a portal opened, this portal was not manic tho. It was opened by a force of good. And threw that portal came Jack. A being of the otherworld that was born of honour and not of hatred. He was granted humanship and has lived in our world. He took me under his wing and taught me to fight. 15 years back a small rip occurred and a hand full of demons came threw. Jack and I managed to slay them and close the rip&& its not something I want to describe and I lay down my sword after that.







Samantha stood to her feet and addressed my father. My father asked me to pass on a message. Some time in the next 3  30 years another hole is going to rip and we or someone will have to stop it again. He has requested that you train Felix.



My father began to look angry but then calmed himself I guess we have no choice& he said softly. He walked into his room and returned with a box. He opened it and removed a set of training clothes, including gloves, and head band. I was about your age when I started. He said as he laid the clothes on the chair next to me. I took them back into my room and put them on. They where a little big for me but I felt rather powerful just wearing them.



Samantha looked at me and grinned you look good she said and hugged me. Then her smile dropped. Felix my father and I must leave again now. But Im sure we will see each other soon enough. And she turned and walked out. I was rather disheartened.

Dont worry son, she will be back before you know it said my dad as his hand fell upon my shoulder. Then he turned me around and said to start you of easy I think we will just go for a jog

Where to? I asked.

The other side of the gulf he replied.

But dad&&its at least 30 kilometers around.

Then a huge grin grew across his face and shook his head slightly. Dont worry, we are not going around. We are going across. And before I knew it he had open the door, walked down to the waters edge then turned to face me and took 5 steps backward across the water.



My heart raced with excitement and wonder.



And so began the most thrilling, And hardest years of my life.



I bet you have never had to do 1000 pushups with a grown man standing on your back&before breakfast.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlueAngel7 on May 11, 2007, 7:59:28 AM

BlueAngel7 on
BlueAngel7wow that's AWESOME!!! yeah, we should so get our chars to meet. the world that jack came from does sound similar to the Dygan's homeworld...hum de hum hum...

MORE PLEEZ!!!!

vickystuff on May 11, 2007, 2:46:21 AM

vickystuff on
vickystuff:O Awesome :D

amyleyland14 on May 10, 2007, 6:53:38 PM

amyleyland14 on
amyleyland14lol cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Pandapaw on May 10, 2007, 11:31:25 AM

Pandapaw on
Pandapawthis thing really doesn't like me. i have tried to submit this chapter in so many different format but it keeps removing my spaces and and stuff like that. grrrr. this is the best looking i can seem to get it he he.
enjoyÂ