Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ayume's Story

The bios for my wolves XD

Chapter 1 - Ayume's Story

Chapter 1 - Ayume's Story
Name: Ayume
Age: Unknown but fairly young
Hair colour: Purple/Pink-red
Eye colour: Smokey grey
Wolf pelt: Brown and a reddish colour underneath
Wolf eyes: Smokey grey
 
The pack were travelling to paradise when they came across a town, the town was filled with flowers and looked untouched by humans.
As the pack rested in a small room under what seemed to have been a house at one point. Ayume was to young to remember the events that followed but she was later told of them.
 
Her father, Kratos, was the leader of the pack and had not rested with the others when he returned humans had already thrown poison gas into the room. He saw around half of the pack outside crying for the ones who had been lost.  Kratos noticed only one of his pups, which was Kito - Ayume''s Older brother. Kito told him that Ayume was still inside. Kratos gave up his own life to save Ayume from the gas.
 
A few years on and Ayume was still with her brother and the pack in the same town, the town had become over-run and filled with humans. The pack was forced to look like the humans and live underground. Soldiers everyday would search for the pack in order to experiment on them. Kito had trained Ayume to attack the humans without asking questions if they held a weapon. While Ayume was using her wolf instincts the rest of the pack were using guns and other human weapons.
 
When Kiba and the gang came into the town the pack were forced to save them. Ayume was more into protecting her pack than meeting them or having fun. She had been brought up since she could remember to think about her lifespan than about having fun. Toboe showed her how fun life can be when you act your age.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment