Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kito's Story

The bios for my wolves XD

Chapter 2 - Kito's Story

Chapter 2 - Kito's Story
Name: Kito
Age: Unknown
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Yellow
Wolf pelt: Black/dark grey
Wolf eyes: Golden
 
Kito is Ayume''s over protective older brother. He was brought up mostly by the pack leader and his father Kratos.
 
Over the months after the gas he made a promise that he''d never let harm come to his sister. The rest of the pack made him leader due to his loyalty to protecting his sister they were in turn protect themselves. Kito had changed his way of thinking to using human weapons to save other wolves from making the same mistake.
 
When Kiba came into the town Kito was the one to decide they were in need of saving. He put his own life and his pack''s after the new comers. Kito had trained his sister to obey commands immediately or it would mean getting hurt.
When the battle between the humans started he had nearly shot his own sister when she had missed one of his orders.
 
Kito made the decision to let Ayume leave the pack to go find paradise when he saw her acting her age with Toboe. He promised he''d save the wolves that had been captured and then meet up with her.
 
He always had a heart of gold and always will no matter where he is or goes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment