Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Summary and Overview of "Synthetic"

This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.

Chapter 1 - Summary and Overview of "Synthetic"

Chapter 1 - Summary and Overview of "Synthetic"
"Synthetic" is about a young male red fox who was caught by animal control, after an incident where he stumbled into a woman's house. Instead of being released as usual, the fox - who was named Tsulba - was bought by a genetics laboratory. Until his juvenile years, Tsulba was genetically restructured. The goal of the scientists was to see what they could change in an organism's DNA and how well they could do it. The scientists renamed Tsulba and called him Vulpes Artificialis (Synthetic fox in Latin), or Vulias for short. Soon, Vulias' memory of his wild life faded away into nothing more than a distant daydream. Through a long chain of events, a young female fox named Faowen reopenes his eyes and changes his life forever.

If this looks interesting to you, please read the first chapter, which will probably be out soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheMirrorsTruth on February 1, 2011, 8:18:20 AM

TheMirrorsTruth on
TheMirrorsTruthOhh, sounds pretty interesting. :D