Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "good" ideas

Ceras had this "bright" idea that Sir Integra should go on vacation, so she drags Integra, Walter, Pip, and Enrico off to America for a vacation.

Chapter 1 - "good" ideas

Chapter 1 - "good" ideas
Hi little shiney peeps ^_^ I think you should all know the procedure by now but for those who are new, I don’t own Hellsing ect. Though I do wish I owned Enrico ^_^ Okie please enjoy fic.

Note: the other chapters will be longer ect. This is just setting it up.

~~~~~~~~******~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~

The day had started well for Sir Integra, she had gotten a good nights sleep (finally...), had a good breakfast, finished bills and was now starting on the paperwork. Oh the paperwork, that was when her day started to go downhill.

“Walter!” Integra called out, trying to get her voice to reach over the paperwork.

“Yes Sir Integra?” Walter came over to his master’s desk, looking tentatively at the paper.

“I would like some tea.”

“Sir Integra...”

“What?”

“You have already drunken more tea than a normal person should.”

“You point?” Integra was tired and irate, Walter’s questioning was not helping the situation.

“I was just saying, maybe you should try something else, oh and while you are at that, stop smoking.”

“You know that would be a snow balls chance in hell.” A voice chirped from the door. Walter and Integra looked to see who it was; well Integra tried to see whom it was -_-...

“I guess you are right Ceras.” The butler looked at the young vampire then turned to leave.

“No Walter don’t leave just yet, I have an idea.” She seemed rather happy with the idea in her head, which never meant anything good.

“What is it Ceras?” Integra sighed; mentally going through a list of things that could stem from this conversation.... All the while Walter was cringing as memories came back from Ceras’s last “good idea” which consisted of trying to get Sir Integra and Alucard together...

‘Well, since everyone around here is stressed I figured we could all use a vacation.” Ceras beamed at Integra when she had finished saying this.

“We?” Integra looked doubtfully at Ceras.

“Ya, you, me, Walter, Pip, and a few others.”

“A few others?” Walter asked; he didn’t like the direction that this was going.

“Um, ya...” Ceras suddenly started shifting uncomfortably.

“Who?” Integra stood up and walked around her desk so she could see Ceras better.

“No one that important...”

“I resent that!” An indignant voice broke through Ceras’s sentence.

“ENRICO!?!” Integra looked shocked and pissed at the same time.

“Who else would it be?” Enrico (Riko) smirked at Integra, obviously pleased by her reaction.

“Anyone else.” Integra mentally groaned, she had already figured that the plans had been made and now was the “get Sir Integra to go” stage.

“Oh don’t sound glum.” Enrico stepped fully into the office and looked around. “Damn, you have money.”

“Enrico, language!” Father Renaldo also walked in, scowling at the young priest in front of him.

“You never cared before.” Enrico pouted at the older man.

“Well you where never in the presence of a lady before.”

“She says worse!”

“Enrico.”

“Yes.”

“I don’t care.”

“Fine, be that way.” Enrico scowled and turned back to Integra.

“What do you mean I have money? The Vatican is as rich as hell.” Integra looked curiously at Enrico.

“Yes, but do you actually think that they want to spend any of it?”

“Erm, no.”

“Exactly. Now I was dragged all the way over here and I demand to know why.” He scowled at Ceras who was carefully looking away.

“Ahem, well Ceras here decided that we all need a vacation.” Walter sighed and shook his head when he was finished.

“Oh, that sounds lovely but I just remembered that I am saying mass this Sunday, well thanks for the invitation but I really can’t make it. Bye!” Enrico started for the door but was stopped by Renaldo.

“Don’t be such a party pooper Enrico, I am sure it will be fun.” The old father smiled at Enrico and pulled him back in with strength that know one knew he had. “Plus, it will be a good time for you and Sir Integra to get over your differences. Young lady I think it’s a fine idea and Enrico will be attending, and he tries to get away feel free to hit him with a large heavy book.” The man smiled then left the room humming some random tune.

“Lord what did I do to disserve this?’ Enrico and Integra moaned at the same time.

“Just think of it as a test from God.” Walter said as he pushed the two out of the office. “Now go pack, Ceras said that the plane leaves early tomorrow morning.” With that done Walter smiled and headed down the hall.


~~~~****~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~*******~~~

Okie this is my first time writing a Hellsing fanfic so please don’t mind if the characters are OOC. But ya... Enrico, Pip, Ceras, Walter, and Integra all get to go on vacation together ^_^ doesn’t that sound nice?

Anyway I am not sure where I am going to send them so if you have any ideas feel free to suggest them.

Ok Please read and review.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on August 12, 2005, 3:25:15 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaI HAVE AN IDEA!!!! Send the m to disney land and have Alucard show up just to tick everyone off and then he ends up killing Mickey Mouse!
KILL THE EVIL MOUSE!!!!^_^