Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Arguments and Plain trips

Ceras had this "bright" idea that Sir Integra should go on vacation, so she drags Integra, Walter, Pip, and Enrico off to America for a vacation.

Chapter 2 - Arguments and Plain trips

Chapter 2 - Arguments and Plain trips
Okie I have decided what I am going to do w/ them for vacation ^-^ but you will have to read the chapter to find out! Bwa hahahahahahahaaa!!! Ahem, yes, anyway, I do not own Hellsing, though I wish I could own Enrico ^. ~ Okie, on with da fic.

Arguments and Plain Trips


Integra scowled as she panned through her large closet. She had no idea where they where going or what to pack. Life was not being nice to her today.

“WALTER!” She yelled, coming out of her closet with an array of clothes.

“Yes Sit Integra?” The butler showed up with several brochures in his hand.

“Where are we going?” She asked while dumping the clothes on her bed and going through them.

“I can’t tell you that.”

“What if I said it was an order?”

“I would have to disobey Sir Integra, but you have to understand, it’s for your good.” Walter gave her one of those “you’ll understand soon, trust me” smiles.

“Going anywhere with Enrico can’t be for my good.” She said, shoving the last bit of clothing into her bag. She turned, grabbed a book and headed out her door. “Oh, and how long is the flight?”

“However long it takes to get across the Atlantic Ocean.” Walter winced, expecting some sort of enraged yell, but, to the mans relief, it did not come. When he looked up she saw a dumbfounded Integra.

“Ya, that was my reaction to when I found out we were going to America,” Enrico said as he walked up, obviously not pleased with the whole situation.

“America?” Integra finally gasped a little.

“Yes, America.” Walter nodded while picking up his bag.

“Why?” Integra turned a critical eye towards Ceras.

“Well, look, ummm, you will see when we get there.” Ceras tried to smile but it didn’t turn out right.

“Great, you know I could get abduction charges on your pet vampire over here.” Enrico looked at Ceras with a mix of disgust and hate.

“How? I don’t believe you resisted this whole thing.” Integra looked at him, trying to hide her smirk.

“Yes he did.” Ceras’s eyes flew open realizing she had just incriminated herself.

“Oh... But as he said before, the Vatican won’t give him the money to do so.” Integra opened the door of the car and hopped in, followed by Ceras then Enrico finally Walter.

“They will for this, they like to sue people, it’s there past time.” Enrico opened his bag and pulled out his book, he paused before starting to read, “I thought another one your annoying people where coming?”

“Oh Pip? He said he would meet us at the airport, had some last minute things to do.” Ceras scowled when she said this.

“Hmm...” Enrico settled back and began to read.

After a largely uneventful car ride with the only that was note worthy was when the driver flipped off some kids for running in the middle of the street, and you have to know this was a Sunday. So Enrico’s reaction was quite amusing. When they got to the airport they found Pip waiting for them with what looked like camping gear behind him.

“Hey, what took ya so long?” He asked, giving everyone a cheerful smile, most returned it, except for Enrico who was busy trying to finish the last page of the chapter.

“Oh, crazy road day today, amazing for a Sunday and all...” Ceras mused while unloading the trunk.

“I’ll say...” Enrico muttered while taking up his bag.

“Well, I already have your tickets and the plane is about to leave so we better hurry.” Pip grinned then turned, took some of the equipment, and walked inside. Everyone did the same, except for the grinning part.

Once inside they found the terminal quickly and soon found their seats. For the sake of the readers I’ll tell how they are sitting, and this is a jumbo jet so it has two seats on the side, three in the middle, then another two on the other side. On the right side of the plane sits Pip and Ceras, in the middle sits Integra, Enrico, and a guy named Bob, and on the far left sits Walter and a guy named Anh-Quan.

“So, what did you mean when you said you had some last minute things to clear up?” Asked Ceras as they all sat down.

“Um, I just had to talk to an old friend of mine, she needed me to clear a few things up.” Pip bit his lip, knowing how Ceras would take this.

“She?” Ceras glared at him, while shifting to “I am going to pout” mood.

“It’s not like that!”

“Well if it isn’t why did you just get defensive?”

“Because you always take it like it was!”

“I do not!”

“Yes you do!”

“SHUT UP!” Enrico finally yelled, when they finally shut up he smiled, sighed, and sat back down.

“Wow... he’s scary when he’s mad...” Ceras mumbled, trying to keep her voice to a whisper.

“Ya, I wonder if it’s a Roman thing...” Pip mused while looking through the SkyMall magazine. (A/N: I don’t own SkyMall magazine either)

“Probably, either that or it’s a Catholic preist thing...”

“I go with that one.”

“Ya...”

Integra looked over at the two people whispering as she heard snippits about preists, anger management and coffee. She sighed and shook her head, kids these days... Wait, she was still young... aw well...

At least Enrico is quiet and somewhat polite, she thought to herself while she continued reading her newest book.

“What are you reading?” Enrico interrupted her chain of thought.

At least he was for a while... she thought bitterly, then turned to answer. “I am reading Ann Rice’s book, Interview with a Vampire. And are you reading?” She prayed that he not get started on some random sacrilegious argument with her.

“Hm, sounds just charming, I am reading Michael Crighton’s AirFrame.”

“Oh... What is with you men and science fiction?”

“What is with you Protestants and being sacrilegious?”

“Why did you answer my question with a question?”

“Why did you just answer my question with a question?’ Enrico smirked, for some reason he enjoyed getting into little verbal arguments with Integra; at least it was something to do.

“Hm?” Integra mentally groaned, she should have seen it coming, now they would be stuck in this argument for the rest of eternity. They still hadn’t finished their last argument about extinction or the one about the Hindenburg or the one about creation or the one about the inquisition or the one... Maybe I should stop while I am ahead, she thought.

“eh, never mind.” Enrico sighed and went back to reading his book.

I am really starting to wonder about his sanity... She mused as she too went back to her book.

“Well, looks like they are starting to get along...” chuckled Walter as he sat back into his and turned on the music. Well, we are in for a long flight... he though as he drifted off to sleep.


Ok that’s it for now, I reason Integra and Enrico both would have a love for books so that’s what they will be doing in their free time during this trip, apart from antagonizing each other. Ya, I also believe that their list of argument topics is rather long.

Ok so that’s it for now, please read and review.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on February 5, 2008, 1:42:41 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelHaha so funny lol im gonna fav^_^