Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Symbolism and Airports

Ceras had this "bright" idea that Sir Integra should go on vacation, so she drags Integra, Walter, Pip, and Enrico off to America for a vacation.

Chapter 3 - Symbolism and Airports

Chapter 3 - Symbolism and Airports
Ok, this is the next chappy ^_^

Enrico: Duh...

Me: -_- shut up Enricy.

Enrico: Enricy?

Me: ^_^ isn't it cute?

Enrico: No.

Integra: I think it is.

Enrico: That’s just like you.

Integra: Why you little bas-

Alucard: Master, I would advise you not to finish your sentence.

Integra: (pouts) I hate you all.

Enrico: (pats her on the arm) That’s nice.

Integra: Ahh! Get away from me you slut.

Alucard: Now that was just harsh master.

Integra: all of you leave me alone!

Walter: You heard the women now shoo!

Ok note for those who don't know, Pip is a character in the Manga; they didn't put him in the series for some reason beyond me… now on w/ da fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************
Symbolism and Airports
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************

“Well master, I have decided to be kind and respectful to you from now one...” Alucard said while bowing. Integra smirked and turned to the other person in front of her.

“And you Vatican scum?” She sneered at him.

“I will be humble and will forever bow and grovel at the feet of Hellsing” Enrico mumbled while giving her a deep bow. Integra smiled evilly, then she felt a particularly nudge on her arm, it kept intensifying till she realized that she should probably wake up...

“Oh how I hate this...” she mumbled while letting herself enter that waking world.

“Integra, Integra, hey Hellsing lady wake up.” Enrico kept poking Integra in the arm while whispering to her. The food cart had arrived and he didn’t know what she liked and the food cart lady, whom for the sake of the readers we will call Belle, was insistent that Integra choose what wants to eat.

“What is it Enrico?” She finally growled as she sat up.

“Food is here and I don’t know what you want." Enrico growled in response while motioning to the lady.

Integra looked up and glanced at the cart, it had two types of sandwiches, turkey and ham. "Uh, I'll have ham and a coke."

"Ok, here you go." Belle smiled and handed Integra the sandwich, a cup w/ ice and a bottle of coke.

"Thanks."

Belle nodded and headed on down the isle. Integra turned and looked at Enrico w/ a raised eyebrow. "You aren't eating?"

"I don't trust plane food…" He muttered while returning to his book.

"Right…"

The plane ride lasted for another few hours (cough hack cough) and finally they where nearing decent in North Carolina.

"Why, of all places, are we in North Carolina?" Enrico scowled and glared at Ceras.

"Oh, we are really going to Florida, this is just a layover."

Enrico stared dully at her for a moment, trying to comprehend what she just said. "Florida? That’s hick country!"

Integra chuckled when she heard and looked at Ceras with an amused eye. "You chose Florida for our destination? That was… nice of you"

"NICE!?! We are in the middle of fracking gator and hick country! The only excitement they have is square dancing!" Enrico gasped and looked around, seeing if anybody agreed with him.

Ceras pursed her lips and glared at him. "Fine, you don't have to like it but that’s where you will be stuck for a while… Not to mention you will be sharing a tent with someone." Enrico's face went three shades whiter when she said this. "Share? With who?"

"I don't know yet!" and annoyed Ceras growled and walked off the plane.

"Well someone is in a pissy mood." Enrico muttered as he followed her. Integra shook her head and sighed.

"I am sure you didn't help either."

"Well, I would like to know who I am going to be stuck with for the next eternity."

"Oh don't be so negative!"

"Eris is here."

Integra cast a weird look at Enrico. "She's the Greek goddess of chaos, also known as Discordia."

"So?"

"Well your Catholic and she's a pagan goddess."

"Well I was just saying that Eris is here, chaos, it's a theory you know. The Chaos theory, it says you can't predict anything because in order to you have to use a linear equation, and almost everything in this world is non-linear."

"…Right…" Integra said.

Enrico gave an impatient sigh then looked up at the computers displaying the flight information. "Ugh, America is disorganized…" he grumbled while looking at the jumbled up and non-organized screen.

Pip yawned and looked around, "So, where is our next gate?"

"Um, it's gate B 13 I think." Walter said while squinting at the screens.

Integra looked at Walter disbelieving, "You think?"

"Well I can't tell, it says flight 66613 is in gate B 13 and B 6."

Ceras gawked when Walter said that. "Flight 66613? That’s all unlucky numbers! 666 is the number of the devil and 13 is just unlucky!"

"HEY! I resent that." Enrico said while he headed up to the service desk. "I'm going to ask. Ok?" The group nodded then followed him. The lady at the desk smiled at them. She had red hair and freckles; her nametag read 'Ms. Kisses'

"Hello, and how may I help you?" She smiled again, blinding them all with her un-naturally white teeth.

"Uh, ya, we are going on flight 66613 and we aren’t sure which gate it's at." Integra said while pulling away a dazed Enrico. 'Men,' she though, 'can't live with them and you can't kill them.'

"Oh, that would be at Gate I 13. It's down this hall to the left."

"Thanks." Integra gave a curt nod then dragged everyone away.

Soon everyone was on the plane and the plane was in the air. (gee isn't that a good thing?)

"I don't trust this thing." Integra said while looking around.

"Look just because we were at Gate I 13 and the plane is 66613 doesn't mean its bad." Enrico said while looking up over his book. Right then an ominous crack of thunder boomed. "And I am sure that was just a coincidence."

Integra shook her head, "I'm not ruling out sign from God just yet."

"Oh don't be a worry wart master." A voice said from behind them.

Integra reeled around to come face to face with the person she rather not see. "Alucard, what in seven hells are you doing here?"




!END!

Ok that’s it for now. Yes Alucard showed up ^_^ It's only cuz I need to even out the numbers. -_-;

Ya they are going to Florida, possibly one of the most boring places on the face of the earth (trust me I lived there)

Ok for the symbolism, the 66613 I explained in the text but the Gate I 13, think about it…. What organization does Enrico work for? Iscariot section 13, I 13, very good ppl!

Ahem, yes, please review!!! I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and who could share rooms? I already have Enrico and Integra, but the others I don't know yet. Ok please R&R!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on February 5, 2008, 1:45:14 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelAlucard whee^_^

theGhostofInuYasha on August 19, 2005, 2:19:05 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYAY!!!! ALUCARD!!! Keep it up! Im lovin it!