Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Plans of Vampires and Catholics

Ceras had this "bright" idea that Sir Integra should go on vacation, so she drags Integra, Walter, Pip, and Enrico off to America for a vacation.

Chapter 5 - Plans of Vampires and Catholics

Chapter 5 - Plans of Vampires and Catholics
Okie here I am, back with yet another chapter of this fic. (Hear crowds roar in background) ^-^ I feel loved. Anyway, I don't own Hellsing, desperately wish I did but I don't.

````````````````````````````````````````````
Random Plans of Over Zealous Catholics and Vampires.
``````````````````````````````````````

"Actually master, there is only one hell." Came Alucard's smooth reply as his P.O.ed master turned to stare at him.

"I don't care Alucard, why are you here?" She growled, trying to keep her voice low. Enrico had twisted himself around to look at the snarky vampire.

"It would figure that you would know that there is only one hell." He said as he set his book down. Integra shot a cold glare at him.

"Shut up and stay out of this Maxwell." She said.

"Actually I think eet vould be a good idea for da Chief to, a, join." An accented voice said. Enrico paled and glanced to the person next to Alucard.

"Heinkel? What are you doing here?" He asked, also trying to keep his temper in check.

"Eet's not jus me Chief, Andersong ees here too. Eet vas he and the Nosferatu's idea." She said, trying to escape blame.

"Then why are you here with them?" He asked calmly.

"Eh…"

"Uh huh, I will talk to you and Andersong later. For now let's just try and behave." He cast a dark look over at the Vampire. Alucard nodded as he settled back into his seat.

Ceras sighed and shook her head.
'I should have known Master would come.' she thought wearily.
'Yes, Police girl, you should have.' came Alucard's voice in her head.
'Master, what are you planing?'
'Hmm? I am not planing anything Police girl.'
'Something tells me you are.'
'Police girl, your instincts are improving. Very good.' Ceras scowled and turned her head to look out the window.
'Don't deny it Police girl…' She shook her head and leaned against the seat, soon she fell asleep.

Walter looked over at the group. Enrico and Integra where arguing… again… Ceras and Alucard where asleep, Pip was reading, Heinkel was listening to music, and Andersong was staring into space. 'Well… We are quiet the group. Three obsessive compulsive Catholics, two Protestants, two vampires, and an atheist… This will be an amusing trip…' he thought as he turned his attention back to the magazine he had been reading.

"I tell you Integra Harry Potter will bring no good to the world." Enrico whispered to her. Integra rolled her eyes.

"What do you think will happen Maxwell?"

"People will turn away from God. Nothing good will come of it."

"… I think you worry to much."

"I do not."

"Yes you do. Nothing bad will come of Harry Potter. You want to know bad? George Bush is bad. Him and his stupid war." Integra growled back at her stubborn seat partner.

"Yes, I give you that. But not everything of his is bad."

"Like what?"

"His stand on abortion."

"What right does the government have to tell me what to do with my body?"

"You would be killing an innocent. A child of God, it's no better than murder!"

"And killing 'heretics' isn't bad?"

"These people willfully turned from God, besides they would have walked off a cliff sooner or later."

"What did they do to annoy you and the Vatican?"

"They murdered countless civilians, blew up churches and other structures, and open fired on crowds. And that's just the beginning."

Integra paused, 'well, if they had done that in England I guess the same would have happened, if not by Hellsing then by the police. But still… they kill people in the name if the church doctrine, it's like the crusades… or the inquisition.'

"You kill people in the name of the church doctrine right?" Integra asked. Enrico nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Then it's like the crusades or the inquisition. You kill people you don't like and go around saying that you did it for God. How sick can you get?"

"You could house and feed Vampires, follow a false religion, and murder unborn children." Enrico said simply as he picked up his book. Integra's eyes narrowed as she glared at him.

"My religion isn't false, the vampires I have do NOT harm people and a fetus is NOT a child, it's a small thing of DNA, hardly bigger than a centimeter or so, in my body!" She spat, trying to keep her voice low but not quiet managing it. A couple people on the plane turned and looked at them.

"Keep your voice down, we will carry on this argument when we have the time and place to yell and scream all we want." Enrico said as he turned a page in his book. Integra nodded and sat back, leaning to the far end of her seat, trying to get as far from Enrico as she could. 'Lord I hate him. He is so… so… unbearable, and stupid, and arrogant, and snarky, and vain, and over zealous, and close minded, and… and… errg I wish he would just die.' Integra fumed silently.
'Now master, don't say that.'
'Go away Alucard.'
'You aren't being very nice master, me thinks you need some time away from everyone.'
'Alucard, LEAVE! And that's and order.'
'As you wish master.'
'And he is another person I wish I could be rid of for a while.'

The rest of the rise went by pretty slowly. Everyone minded their own business… Well almost everyone, Alucard decided he would have fun reading everyone's mind on the plane, but besides him everyone kept to themselves. After an hour they landed at the Orlando airport. They got off the plane and headed for the baggage counter thing… (Don’t' remember what it's called)

"Ok after this we will go to the campsite." Ceras said as she pulled her bag off of the turnstile.

"And where are we going police girl?" Alucard asked while trying not to stare at people's necks.

"Eh, Blue Springs. It has a campsite, and you can go swimming and tubing."

Enrico looked up at the mention of swimming, "How cold is the water?"

"I dunno."

"Why? Is little Maxwell scared of cold water?" Integra sneered at him as they all walked out of the baggage claim and into the car rental.

"No, I just prefer not freezing my @$$ off."

Heinkel, Andersong, Pip, and Walter all nodded in agreement. Integra sighed and shook her head. "Well, you don't have to go swimming."

"Yes I do. I will go, but I would prefer if it isn't cold."

"Ah."

Renting the car and driving to the campsite was rather uneventful and the Authoress is a lazy bum so she's not going to write it. Anyway, they soon arrived at the campsite and unloaded.

Pip glanced around and found everyone setting up. 'Well this is going better than I thought. I was sure Integra and Maxwell would be trying to kill each other. At least that's what Walter said would happen. And the Scottish priest isn't attacking Alucard, which is a good thing. Everything seems to be going well.' he thought contently as he started to prepare for the fire.

"No Maxwell that pole goes on the other side of the tent!" Integra screamed at the blond preist.

"No Hellsing, the pole that goes over there is shorter, see, this one belongs over here." He yelled in return while pushing the pole into the slot that it belonged in. Integra fumed for a bit then started to work on the other side of the tent, occasionally shooting glares at Enrico who ignored them.

Pip sighed and shook his head as he turned back to setting up the campfire. 'I spoke too soon.'

```````````````
End
````````````````

Ok that's it for now. Heinkel is a character from Crossfire, that little side manga that is in the back of Hellsing. She's either German or Austrian, I'm not sure. Anyway Andersong hasn't said anything cuz I don't know how to right Scottish accents. Heh, heh, anyway please review.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on February 5, 2008, 1:51:21 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelOh yeah do that! I love them together, set them up!

walverina on April 10, 2006, 1:49:08 AM

walverina on
walverinajaja sow funny!!!good job on this fanfic hope you can rite more!!^^

theGhostofInuYasha on August 19, 2005, 2:25:29 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaPut Alucard and Seras in the same tent!!!! Please!!! I love those two together! Let me know when you add more!