Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning

Stars All the Sonic X Characters + a few of my own.

Thanx Orchid 4 leting me use Naoto in my Story

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning


Chapter 1

The Adventure(s) Begin



It was a normal day like any other. The skies were clear, birds were chirping, and the flowers were in bloom. What I'm trying to say is wouldn't it be a great day for a chase, to make sure the love of your life doesn't get away OR in Sonics case making sure he runs away from his so-called love of his life.



Almost everyday Sonic and Amy would have a little chase, but today was a little different. Amy has gone missing, and Sonic doesn't even know that yet.



Meanwhile on Angel Island we come across a very familiar Echidna and his name is Knuckles. Knuckles the Echidna has been on Angel Island protecting the Master Emerald for as long as he could remember. His adventure starts when he felt a sudden change on the island.



“Hmmm,” Knuckles thought to himself “Something doesn't feel right.”



Knuckles ran to the alter where the Master Emerald was kept



“WHAT!? OH NO!?” Knuckles shouted “THE MASTER EMERALD!!!!”



As soon as Knuckles got there the Master Emerald was missing.



In his workshop in the Mystic Ruins, Tails had just finished his latest project. Well he was working on the X-Tornado.



“I wonder if I can use the chaos emerald to help boost the performance of the X-Tornado” Tails said



Tails rushed off to get the chaos emerald. When Tails brought the chaos emerald to the plane guess who busted down the door. It was none other that Shadow the Hedgehog. Before Tails could say anything Shadow was in and out of there with the chaos emerald.



“I can't believe that just happened!” Tails yelled “Now what am I going to do”



Just then “Ring, ring, ring.” The Chaotix Detective Agency phone started to ring.

“Hello Chaotix Detective Agency, where you get what you need” announced Charmy



“Give me the phone Charmy.” Vector said “Hello?”



“Hi” said a familiar voice “ You know who this is. Listen I need you guys to come to my house we need to discuss something important.”



“Ok we'll be there” Vector assumed



“Good.” The voice said



“Who was it?” Espio asked



“You know.” Vector replied



“ Oh, what does she want? Espio asked



“She said that she needed to talk to us.” Victor said



For Rouge the Bat, everyday is a normal day you know: Help the Government, chill out, and go treasure hunting. Well . . . today was different.

Rouge was assigned to stop a jewelry robbery. Knowing Rouge she must have gotten sidetracked by the jewels. So she went back to the president's office.



Christopher Thorndyke is your normal everyday kid. Unless your Dad is the business tycoon Nelson Thorndyke, and you're Mom is the famous movie star Lindsey Thorndyke. Plus his world flipped upside down when Sonic and his friends showed up. (Well what I'm trying to say is Chris will be in the story.)



To spare you the drama of figuring out who was on the other line. I'll tell you. The names of the people are Sonia the Hedgehog, Manic the Hedgehog, Twilight the Echidna and Kylie the Bat



After hanging up the phone Twilight turned to Sonia, Manic, and Kylie.



“ So did you ask, what did they say, when are they coming?” Sonia questioned



“ Yes, they're coming, and I don't know when.” Twilight replied answering Sonia's questions in order.



“ Chill out sis.” Manic said, “They'll come.”



“Besides it will take them quite a while till' they find him anyway.” Kylie smirked at Sonia



“ Well sorry.” Sonia snapped at Kylie“ I'm just excited.”



“ Clearly you can tell that I want you to stop being so excited.” Kylie snapped right back



“Hey hey stop it!” Twilight yelled



“You two always fight when someone's happy.” Manic yelled



“Sorry.” Sonia and Kylie apologized



“It doesn't matter” Twilight said





Meanwhile Jade being the suspicious bat she is started looking up her family history. When she was 2 and a half her parents died in a car crash when they were coming home from a Circus. She was left in an orphanage and was adopted when she was 6. She was extremely smart and could do a University Students homework as a matter of fact she graduated out of University when she was 8 and got a record deal at the age of 12 since she was a phenomenal singer. She's 16 now and has realized she has a brother named Naoto, and she's out to go find him with the help of Crimson, Krystal and Danielle.


















Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orchid on December 12, 2005, 8:19:55 AM

orchid on
orchidooooooooooooh...nice story!

Send in MORE CHAPTERS!!!!

Shadow_Rouge_forever on December 11, 2005, 3:10:03 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_foreverThis is good so far.