Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sailing into a strange world

Sora always cared about the people closest to him, when they disapeared he didn't know what to do. Being sucked into so many strangers lives was getting confusing. (this is my first FANfic! whoot!)

Chapter 2 - Sailing into a strange world

Chapter 2 - Sailing into a strange world
Disclaimer: I do not own any Kingdom hearts/ Disney chars or objects. Therefore if thou chooses to sue me for writing about them they will get a small sad note saying, “ I o u.”
Chapter Two
Sailing Into A Strange World

Three days had passed since Sora has last left his room. Later that day he had gotten sick for an unknown reason. Today he lay in his bed exhausted and thinking. What happened? I got up, ate breakfast, then—I don’t remember what happened after breakfast. How strange…

Suddenly the entire ship shook violently, and Sora could hear Donald yelling something to Goofy. How stupid of both of them. Sora passed out. He couldn’t stay awake for very long, unless he allowed himself to get sick.

In the cockpit Donald was arguing with Goofy about whether or not to explore the new world waiting in front of them. The jerk from earlier was Donald stopping the ship, not knowing why Goofy was going straight ahead into it.

“ What if that’s a world that’s already been taken over by heartless. Do you want to get us all into trouble like that?!” Donald looked at Goody seriously.

“ But what if it isn’t? What if it has poor people like Sora needing help?” Goofy said, pleading could be heard in his voice. “ What if the king’s there waiting for us?” That had hit the spot. Donald reluctantly agreed.

“ Well Sora is sick, maybe they’ll have medicine for him in there.” Donald slowly took control of the ship and sailed it into the strange white hand shaped world.

***

Spazz sat looking out the window across from her. Sitting in a train room, watching trees and towns and people roll on by could be relaxing. But it could lose you in thought too. Simple and Clean played in the background of her mind as she thought of a way for her newest char to look. She had made Dillin. She looked at her first pic of Dillin. She lay back against the cushions leaned against the shelves. She fell asleep listening to the last verse of simple and clean, and her favorite.
Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn’t scare me at all
Nothings like before

Spazz woke up again about 20 minutes later. She looked around confused. She looked at Richi, the fat cat she was watching. She remembered she was watching Mondohi’s cat. She took noted to how foggy and cloudy it was outside. It was beautiful. She decided to play Kingdom Hearts. Stopping the movie she was watching (Princess Mononoke) and put in KH. Spazz loaded into Wonderland. She wasn’t very far, and until she got online again to get advice she probably wouldn’t get any farther. She stared into the screen and drifted off into her thoughts. She thought about how embarrassed she had been on Sunday. “Arg…” she groaned at the thought of the look on her crushes face. “ He was probably amused by it all too.”

***
Sora looked out his window and was completely surprised to see he saw a completely different sight. He wasn’t on the Gummi ship anymore, and he felt altogether better. He blinked his eyes harder only to see Donald and a young girl talking quietly. She had pink/ magenta-ish hair, and was very pale. She looked at him through the corner of her eye. She looked surprised at anyone “ appearing” in Adam’s room. Sora could make out what they were saying.

“ I still want to know how a bunch of characters from a video game got in my friends room!” That was the girl.

“ I’ve already told you this six times now, we flew in on a ship!” Donald was looking rather annoyed.

“ B-b-but that’s only Kingdom Hearts! How did the Gummi ship, Donald duck, Goofy, and Sora get onto a train!?”

“ How did you know his name?” Donald nodded towards Sora and noticed that he was awake. “ There look, are you satisfied? You’ve woken him up!”

“ I feel fine Donald, you can stop bickering,” Sora sat up. He looked around, searching for Goofy. “Where’s Goofy?”

“ He’s standing on the platform between train cars.”

“ It’s called a vestibule…” The girl muttered. She looked at Sora in dull amazement. She walked up to the bed, even though it had no cushions laid out, and leaned towards Sora. “ I'm Spazz. It’s nice to meet you.” She held out her hand.

Sora blinked casually. Spazz. What a weird name. What kind of person would want to be called that? “Uhh… Nice to meet you too? How did you know my name?”

“ Look at the screen.” Spazz pointed to the tv screen and pressed a few buttons on a strange looking controllers. A few pictures flashed over the screen when Sora saw a picture of himself. He was standing on the beach. Spazz clicked a few more things and a movie of sorts started. He watched, completely intrigued by the amazing graphics. He couldn’t believe that he could watch himself on this -thing. The song was really kool.

(Blondie: That song is freaking awesome!
Spazz: Totally! For sure! I just got my manicure! The sun, I swear, is bleaching out my gorgeous hair! Like. Duh!!)

“ How come I'm on that, um, thing? And how can it show all that?” Sora questioned Spazz. He had never seen a tv before, obviously.

“ It’s called a television, tv for short. What your watching is on a video game. The games called kingdom hearts and its all about you, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and goofy basically.” She looked at Sora for like ten minutes and then looked away. She started to turn blush pink.

Sora looked confused. “ What’s wrong?”

“ Oh, it’s nothing. I was just thinking.” Spazz looked at the fat cat sitting next to Sora. He looked completely contempt with this strange new company here. She almost reached over to pet him but stopped herself. She wasn’t about to lean over Sora. She shook her head and laughed to herself.

“ Huh? What's so funny? Really, what's so funny?” Sora looked more confused.

“ It’s nothing. I was just thinking again. Don’t worry about the tv. Why don’t you pet Richi, and brush him? He loves new company, especially if they brush him and talk to him.”

Sora turned around and noticed the huge black cat for the first time. “Oh. How pretty.” He started to pet him unconsciously. Thinking to himself. What a strange place, and strange company! On a moving train[?], with Donald, Goofy, the strange girl Spazz, and a fat black cat. Won’t this be an interesting adventure. “ Is there anyone else here?”

“ Yes. This train holds a lot of people… but the ones I want you to meet you wont see for two days. Their names are, Dillin, Shorty, and Blondie. I have some pics of them, would you like to see?” Spazz took out a blue binder and showed Sora and Donald the pictures she had of her friends.

“ Who are those other people? Those boys and the other three girls?” Donald looked questioningly at Spazz.

“ Oh, those are some of my other friends but you won’t meet them so don’t worry…” Spazz took back her binder and put it away.

Donald left to go talk to Goofy. Sora and Spazz talked more. They each explained where they were from and their history etc. It was a good time and it distracted Sora from the situation he was in.


(Disclaimer: I don’t own Simple and Clean or any thing from kingdom hearts or any other game mentioned in here! If you sue u will get my empty soda can along with a note saying “ I o u”)
Chapter Three
This isn’t a sane world!

Two days since Sora and the gang had somehow landed in Spazz’s world. Just as she had said they all met her other two friends Blondie and Shorty.

“So, this really is Sora?” Shorty asked.
“ Oh, no its Cody. Of course its Sora you dork!” Spazz said sarcastically and looked at Shorty with a laugh in her eyes. “ Who else would look like that and have a keyblade. I mean a real one?!?”

“ I don’t see no keyblade,” Shorty looked at Sora and Spazz with a smug grin that she had proved them both wrong,

Spazz leaned over and whispered in Sora’s ear. Sora backed up from everyone and slashed his keyblade out, straight in front of him. Shorty gasped and her arrogant look disappeared immediately. Sora put away his keyblade and looked at his feet. He wondered why it was so hard to convince people around here that he was Sora. He’d never had a problem like this before. Nobody had ever cared who he had been before. They were just thankful that he had stopped the main heartless and left.

“ This is insane, how did a video game char get here?!?” Shorty reached desperately for a counter argument.

“ Well Shorty in case you didn’t realize this when I first got here, this isn’t a sane world.” At first Spazz had a very serious look on her face but it cracked and she burst out laughing. “ Oh my gosh, oh my gosh….” she gasped for breath after laughing for ten minutes, “ oh my gosh, I'm sorry this is a serious situation. We don’t need my stupid humor to get involved.”

Sora simply looked at her like she was a funny, but insane little girl. “ Can we just go meet Blondie now?”

“ Oh yeah, sorry I was all trying to get Shorty here to believe me that I forgot about her. Haha lol.” Spazz started to lead them elsewhere when Shorty pointed out that Blondie was in school and they'd all hafta wait. “ Hey, I got an idea! Why don’t Shorty and I give you guys a taste of the pie car?”

“Pie? I haven’t had pie for so long!” Donald looked at them both excitedly. “ We all love pie here don’t we?” goody nodded his head and Sora nodded his head but looked distracted.

“ Um, well they’re not serving pie right now. That’s just the name of the place. It just has food cooked there and you pay money to get it. The end. No pie, sorry.” Spazz looked at them all with a mutual face. Everyone nodded in agreement and Sora started to walk off.

A horse. Why its beautiful! I wish I could ride it, hmm, maybe I can I! Sora looked straight at Spazz, “ Can I ride that horse?”

Spazz looked at the horse he was pointing at. “ Oh no, I'm sorry. Those are Sylvia Zerbini’s horses. You’ll prob never get to ride them. Lol. That’s sweet of you to ask though.” Spazz looked at Sora but looked back at Shorty cuz she started to blush.
“ Well here. Shorty and I will go ahead and get you some food…” Spazz grabbed Shorty’s arm and quickly dragged her off towards the pie car.

“ So you have a crush on a video game character?” Shorty looked at Spazz with an amused face.

“ Well who wouldn’t, he’s so cute!” Spazz crossed her arms and looked all grumpy and haughty. Both girls immediately burst out laughing and ran off towards the pie car.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Riku_gurl on July 8, 2004, 1:58:30 AM

Riku_gurl on
Riku_gurlIM there too right!? I GET TO MEET RIKU RIGHT!?