Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - This isnt a Sane World

Sora always cared about the people closest to him, when they disapeared he didn't know what to do. Being sucked into so many strangers lives was getting confusing. (this is my first FANfic! whoot!)

Chapter 4 - This isnt a Sane World

Chapter 4 - This isnt a Sane World
(Disclaimer: I don’t own Simple and Clean or any thing from kingdom hearts or any other game mentioned in here! If you sue u will get my empty soda can along with a note saying “ I o u”)
Chapter Three
This isn’t a sane world!

Two days since Sora and the gang had somehow landed in Spazz’s world. Just as she had said they all met her other two friends Blondie and Shorty.

“So, this really is Sora?” Shorty asked.
“ Oh, no its Cody. Of course its Sora you dork!” Spazz said sarcastically and looked at Shorty with a laugh in her eyes. “ Who else would look like that and have a keyblade. I mean a real one?!?”

“ I don’t see no keyblade,” Shorty looked at Sora and Spazz with a smug grin that she had proved them both wrong,

Spazz leaned over and whispered in Sora’s ear. Sora backed up from everyone and slashed his keyblade out, straight in front of him. Shorty gasped and her arrogant look disappeared immediately. Sora put away his keyblade and looked at his feet. He wondered why it was so hard to convince people around here that he was Sora. He’d never had a problem like this before. Nobody had ever cared who he had been before. They were just thankful that he had stopped the main heartless and left.

“ This is insane, how did a video game char get here?!?” Shorty reached desperately for a counter argument.

“ Well Shorty in case you didn’t realize this when I first got here, this isn’t a sane world.” At first Spazz had a very serious look on her face but it cracked and she burst out laughing. “ Oh my gosh, oh my gosh….” she gasped for breath after laughing for ten minutes, “ oh my gosh, I'm sorry this is a serious situation. We don’t need my stupid humor to get involved.”

Sora simply looked at her like she was a funny, but insane little girl. “ Can we just go meet Blondie now?”

“ Oh yeah, sorry I was all trying to get Shorty here to believe me that I forgot about her. Haha lol.” Spazz started to lead them elsewhere when Shorty pointed out that Blondie was in school and they'd all hafta wait. “ Hey, I got an idea! Why don’t Shorty and I give you guys a taste of the pie car?”

“Pie? I haven’t had pie for so long!” Donald looked at them both excitedly. “ We all love pie here don’t we?” goody nodded his head and Sora nodded his head but looked distracted.

“ Um, well they’re not serving pie right now. That’s just the name of the place. It just has food cooked there and you pay money to get it. The end. No pie, sorry.” Spazz looked at them all with a mutual face. Everyone nodded in agreement and Sora started to walk off.

A horse. Why its beautiful! I wish I could ride it, hmm, maybe I can I! Sora looked straight at Spazz, “ Can I ride that horse?”

Spazz looked at the horse he was pointing at. “ Oh no, I'm sorry. Those are Sylvia Zerbini’s horses. You’ll prob never get to ride them. Lol. That’s sweet of you to ask though.” Spazz looked at Sora but looked back at Shorty cuz she started to blush.
“ Well here. Shorty and I will go ahead and get you some food…” Spazz grabbed Shorty’s arm and quickly dragged her off towards the pie car.

“ So you have a crush on a video game character?” Shorty looked at Spazz with an amused face.

“ Well who wouldn’t, he’s so cute!” Spazz crossed her arms and looked all grumpy and haughty. Both girls immediately burst out laughing and ran off towards the pie car.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment