Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sora, Meet the Blonde

Sora always cared about the people closest to him, when they disapeared he didn't know what to do. Being sucked into so many strangers lives was getting confusing. (this is my first FANfic! whoot!)

Chapter 6 - Sora, Meet the Blonde

Chapter 6 - Sora, Meet the Blonde
(Disclaimer: I don’t own simple and clean or anything from kingdom hearts or any other game mentioned. If u decide to sue you will get my plastic plate from lunch today and a soda can with something about six flags on it!)
Chapter Four
Sora, meet the blonde!

Spazz and Shorty brought back three cheeseburgers for Goofy, Donald, and Sora. They all tried it and liked them, but like or not, they refused to try any other pie car food. School let out and Spazz dragged Sora along to meet Blondie. Behind them Shorty and the rest of the gang walked a little slower.

“ Jeez Spazz! Do you really have to drag the poor guy around like that?” Shorty laughed at the way Spazz stopped and glared at her for a sec. “ Well really, you should give him some room to breath or he’ll avoid you straight till he leaves.” She laughed as Spazz turned back forward and drop Sora’s arm.

“ Whatever short stuff…” Spazz continued to walk extra fast to the school room. “Here! Finally we’re here! I nearly fainted from anticipation!” Spazz danced around in a circle before lightly knocking and walking in. There sitting in the chair next to the door was Blondie, who was watching her brother. Spazz turned around and stuffed Sora and the rest (except Shorty) out of the door and whispered to them. “ Unless you want to be mobbed by a bunch of raving fankids it would be smart to stay out here.” Shorty and Spazz went ahead and walked inside.

“Hey, sup Blondie? Urm, can you leave your brother at the nursery cuz I really need you out here.” Spazz nodded her head towards the door.

“ Whatever, just get out here!” Shorty grabbed Blondie’s arm before she could do anything and started to drag her out.

“ Hey! Lemme go! Arg! Just get in the nursery!” she waved her arm at her little brother and got dragged out of the room. “What was that all about!?!”

“Blondie, shut up and look at the people surrounding you!” Spazz put her hands on her hips. Blondie looked around and realized there was a Sora look alike standing right next to her. Who just happened to be wearing Sora’s clothes…

“Whoa, ya know, you look a lot like Sora! From Kingdom Hearts! I'm Blondie, nice to meet you!” she held out her hand to a rather nervous looking Sora.

“Uh, nice to meet you. And, uh,” he rubbed the back of his neck a little nervously. It was like this girl naturally made him uncomfortable. “I am Sora. From Kingdom Hearts…” he pulled out his keyblade for proof before quickly putting it away.

“ Oh, wow! That’s really kool! Hahahaha! I met Sora!” Blondie seemed to seep into the hyperish form that Spazz and Shorty already had. The atmosphere automatically cooled down and Sora relaxed. After hanging out with the other to girls he figured that being around somebody quiet and shy would probably get annoying.
“So that means that your Goofy,:” points to Goofy, “ and your Donald duck!” she looked extremely proud of her self for figuring that out.

(Spazz: so is she a blonde or what!?! lol!
Blondie: I'm still sitting right here ya know!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment