Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The letter in the post

This story may contain faeries, but it's for all ages.

Chapter 1 - The letter in the post

Chapter 1 - The letter in the post
Faerie Guardians,” said the first woman “Just what we need. More childish magic.” “I think it’s lovely” said the second woman. It was as bleak a room as you could get. No toys, no games consoles. Not even *GULP*... Televisions or Computers! “The magic is spreading!” said the first woman, looking at the fairy dust seeping in through the double-glazing. “Oh, what if a little magic comes our way? It’s not like we’re going to get some horrible disease!” said the second woman, picking up some magic and blowing some of it over the first woman, but it turned black when it got near her. “How come it didn’t turn black when you touched it?” said the first woman. Five minutes later the second woman was captured, and was revealed as a Faerie Follower. “What are you doing to the guardians?!” she whimpered, looking at her dying guardian among many others in the same condition. “I’d tell you, but I can’t risk word getting out” said the first, zapping the second with a black light.
* * *
“Look at this mess!” said Alison Hysra “You’d think a German air raid had just been going on in here!” What looked like it had been bombed was really Indy Hysra’s room. “I like it this way,” said Indy “It feels lived-in.” “That’s no excuse, young lady!” said Indy’s mum. “One of the teachers at school said I’m not a young lady until I’m eleven.” said Indy, grinning a satisfied grin. “POST!” said Ari (Arianna), Indy’s big sister, from downstairs. Indy went downstairs expecting to find no post for her as usual, but instead she got a surprisingly heavy letter. She opened the heavy letter and read:
Dear Indy Hysra,
We need you urgently. I can’t say much, only this: The Guardians are dying, more of them dead every day. We need your help.
Yours sincerely,
Ally Clourbis,
The Council of Magic.
The Guardians are dying’? Either someone out there is playing a very convincing prank, or this guy is serious about whatever it is she’s talking about! Suddenly a small faerie appeared on the edge of the letter: “Hello!”
To be continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

supergirlcomix on June 15, 2008, 7:54:51 AM

supergirlcomix on
supergirlcomixHmmm...I'm a little confused upon the set up of the story...you have some good ideas though.