Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - IZZY

This story may contain faeries, but it's for all ages.

Chapter 2 - IZZY

Chapter 2 - IZZY
Chapt. 2:
“Hello!” said the small faerie, fluttering her gossamer wings about happily “I’m your faerie guardian, Izzy!” “How can you exist?” said Indy, almost lost for words. “Well, I was created in the Rainbownian Universe. They sent me through the void, and here I am!” said Izzy. Her shiny black hair was rolling down her shoulders in a layered fashion, and her dress was made of stars. “Don’t mind me asking, but why – how - is your dress made of stars?” said Indy, perplexed at how dresses could be made out of stars. “I think they bind the stars together using rainbow power. I’m wearing a starry dress because I’m a space guardian. It’s my main fairy type.” said Izzy, suddenly turning into a light faerie “No time for chit-chat, though. We’ve got to go back through the void and into Rainbowniah! The hole has almost sealed itself!” and with that she grabbed Indy by the arm and pulled her through a portal (the void opening) that had suddenly appeared. “It’s just like that Vortex Manipulator thing in an ep of Doctor Who!” said Indy “I have the headache to prove it!” then she suddenly realised “Do they have Doctor Who in this Universe?” she couldn’t imagine a world without Doctor Who. “Of course, everyone here is mad about it!” said Izzy. “But don’t kids in this universe have their parents always saying they watch too much telly?” said Indy. “Parents? We haven’t had any adults in here for... well, forever!” said Izzy, acting as if not having adults was the greatest thing in the world, and Indy learned that it was. “Doesn’t anybody age? Doesn’t anybody die?” said Indy, wondering if all the people in this universe were killed when they turned into adults. “Nah, I think when we’re born they inject us with something or other, and that... I don’t know what it does! They only give it to us guardians!” said Izzy, getting a bit paranoid. “Its okay” said Indy in a calming voice. As much as Indy wanted it to be true, it wasn’t okay. She wasn’t okay. Everything was happening too fast. She felt sick. She thought it was really embarrassing, being in a different world for the first time.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ponella on June 15, 2008, 7:41:53 AM

Ponella on
PonellaHere's a summary for chapt. 2:
 
Indy has a pet that can fly and sense thing that she can't sense! That's the greatest pet ever! If you're wondering where the Faerie Guardians came from, the idea formed in my mind when I combined the Faeries of Neopia with the Daemons of the Golden Compass. Book and Internet combined, the single greatest thing in the universe!