Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chibi Moria?

A little fic about my favourite Shichibiukai and his crew members. In this fic Moria was shrinked by Hogback into a toddler. and this causes Perona, Absalom, Hogback and all the other zombies a lot of trouble...

Chapter 1 - Chibi Moria?

Chapter 1 - Chibi Moria?
Little Samurai, big Trouble!


Here i go! That´s my first FF about Thriller Bark.
The main charas in this are Hogback, Moria, Perona and Absalom!
Bartholomew Kuma had a cameo appearance too. Later in this story of course.


For the first we are in Hogbacks Mansion and witness a great intention of him. He is now able to shrink every person he wants, mentally and physical too into little children. Toddler to be precisely…
And our beloved Moria (the perfect victim for this XD) is the chosen one!




Hope it´s a good story. The comic to this is about to come soon!

...

That night ... you could really feel ... there was something strange in the air. Not about the smell of zombies rotting normally prevailed on Thriller Bark, No ... something else.

The only sound to hear, except Absalom’s loud snoring was Dr.Hogbacks laughter that echoed through his property late night... He was once again in his laboratory, and worked on anything special (in his eyes). With great anticipation, he held a test tube with a strange liquid high and grinned. His pointed sharp teethes flashed in the light of the laboratory and he shuffled slowly toward Cindrys room. He had to show his invention to his beloved Cindry-Chan …

As expected Cindrys enthusiasm remained limited, and so, Cindry just slam her door shut and stayed in bed.
Hogback cleared his throat and after a lil´ while he decide to go to his bed too!

“It was really a shame. Nobody is interest in my great invention. Now I´m able to shrink peoples in mind and in body but nobody pay any attention on it…Crap…” muttered Hogback and put the test tube onto his operation table.


Next morning:

“Ah, a new day has begun. Great, another dull and lifeless time in there…For me of course…” a grunty Absalom woke up and took a look out of the window. The landscape was the same as always, dark and foggy…

He stands up and went into the kitchen of Hogbacks Mansion. Cindry stayed in here and make the breakfast for her master.
With a short “morning” he greeted Cindry and grabbed some apples that lay on the table.


As he went to his room again, he met Hogback who carries the liquid from yesterday.

“Good morning Absalom!” he greeted his crewmate politely and went straight to the Mast Mansion and Morias Chambers.

Absalom don´t react and just go his way…

“Geez, what for an unfriendly guy…” Hogback murmured angrily. “I wonder why he is always so depressed…just as bad as Cindry-Chan…”


Morias Room:

“Ahh, I had nightmares again. And every time it was the same weird dream…Perhaps Hogback must give me an anti-dream potion or somewhat in that kind…This freak ´in dreams make me shudder more and more…” yawned Moria as he stretch his back and arms slowly.

Then, a loud knock was heard.

“Come in! I am already awake!”

Hogback enters Morias room and bow before his Master. He just waves his hands lazily and let him speak.

“Master, yesterday I had an idea for a new invention! And now I had finished it. Here, my ultimate and greatest potion ever! It is a shrink liquid!”

Happily he announced his intention to Moria, but he just yawned again and an awful silence was in the room.

Hogback cleared his throat and goes further…

“And, not interesting?” asked Hogback nervously as he looked over to Moria. “What do ya think of it?”

“Uh…err...Great! Really! Sounds interesting…Have you test this, anyway?

“No, I don´t have Master Moria. But I’m pretty sure that´s a success!” he said proudly and give the potion to his Master.

“Some kind of strange color Hogback, isn´t it? Green…Uärgh…”Moria said and opened the tube.

“Gee, be careful with this!”

“Don’t be so afraid Hogback. Nothing could happen! Just as long I don´t swallow this potion here, right?”

“Uhm...Yes…but…”

To scare Hogback, Moria set the tube onto his mouth and do as he wants to swallow it. He laughed as he sees Hogbacks face.

But at that moment, the door was violently opened and an angry Absalom came into Morias Room.
And now the accident had happened. Moria swallowed the potion, but now for real and Hogback squealed loudly…
Moria chocked and his eyes are wide opened. He let the tube dropping onto the floor and grabs his neck.

A surprised Absalom and a much more afraid Hogback watched now how their master was shrinking constantly. Slowly, Moria became smaller and smaller and his expressions changed from grown up into the face of a toddler. His clothes, now to big for him, fall down and after few minutes, the half giant and Samurai, Gecko Moria was completely changed into a child.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…Oh my …Master Moria! No, goddamit, no!!!!!” screamed Hogback loud as he could. Absalom can´t trust his eyes and took a closer look at his master.

“What the hell…Hogback, why is master Moria so little?”

“…It´s all my fault…no…I´m so sorry master, I am really sorry…”

….

Wow, poor Moria! To be a toddler again must be horrible…

Anyway, this is the first chapter. I know it´s a little short, but the next one is much longer!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment