Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - TOF- The past of a princess

Authors note: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME DOES NOT BELONG TO ME BUT THIS STORY,ZANA AND SOME OTHER CHARACTERS EXCEPT ZARIA (belongs to kaiwaiiangelzaria) BELONGS TO ME

Chapter 1 - TOF- The past of a princess

Chapter 1 - TOF- The past of a princess
LOZ: The Triforce of Freedom -Ch.1 Past of a princess
All of you must know the two princesses of Hyrule, Zelda and Zaria! But I bet you have never heard about their hyper, pure-hearted cousin, Zana, and how shes dedicated to having the freedom every person deserves and letting people be able to taste freedom. Zana: Ugh,when are those slowpokes coming!! There all the way over there!!!
A 6-year old Zana growled, as her sapphire eyes stared as her two cousin stumbled while running to her house.
Zana: OI!!!!!!!!!!! RUN SLOWER OR ELSE YOU WILL KEEP ON FALLING YA DIMWITTS!!!!!!!!
Zana started to laugh at the annoyed face Zaria made after her cousin commentated, while Zelda was huffing and puffing as her cheeks were a bright red. She sighed and scratched her ruffled blond hair, she then forgot that she had to cut the wood for the fireplace because she was baking cookies so they need fire to bake. So she had unsheathed her sword that was strapped to her back and was slicing the broken tree to pieces which showed her strength and speed, her hard training was paying off. By the time Zaria and Zelda had got to her house they were out of breath and plus Zana was taking her cookies out of the fireplace.

Zana: Ehh&you slowpokes finally came
Zaria huffed needing sone air before she talked.
Zaria: shut up Aerith, a pink fairy that Zana had saved from getting eaten from a wild wolf, giggled. Zelda stared at the little fairy

Zelda: why are you laughing?

Aerith: Because your faces are bright red and your clothes are all dirty!!

While Aerith was laughing, and pointing at the so called fantastic rulers of Hyrule. Zana at noticed a few differences about her cousins, Zelda was a little too calm, and she noticed that Zaria had skipped when they were still running to her house. Zana had put her cookies on a plate, for some weird reason the sparkle in Zeldas eyes were noticeable, yet Zaria was not reacting to the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

Zana: Ok, what the heck is wrong, and your not allowed to say nothing is wrong, because Zaria is not going for the cookies!
The two princesses froze,
Both: h-heh, y-your k-kidding right? Hehehe we a-are the same as yesterday!!!
Zana raised her eyebrow
Zana: u-huh she said in a oh ya like I believe that tone. Zana had taken a cookie, and ate it, smiling
Zana: wwwaahhhhh it is sssooooo good!!! She grinned from ear to ear, she loved to tease her cousins, baking and fighting were the two things that Zana excelled in, when it came to actually cooking, she could only do the basic things. Zelda could feel her mouth water as she saw the cookies, Zana smiled and waved a cookie in front of her face
Zana: What? You want it? The girl dressed in pink so called Zelda screamed

Zelda: THAT IS IT GIMME THE DAMN COOKIE!!! She tried almost attacking the teasing Zana, the rowdy girl laughed at the very lame attempts to catch her.

Zana:I KNEW IT!!!! ZARIA!!!

Zaria: eh? Crap, you found out!
Zelda who was dressed up as Zaria yelled looking at her twin sister.

Zelda: YOU BAKA!!! IF THAT WAS MOM AND DAD OUR DISGUISE WOULD HAVE GOT BLOWN!!
??: if what was mom and dad? A kind, soft voice of the queen of hyrule said, as the two princesses had a stoned face.
Zaria (pretending to be Zelda): Nothing mummy! We just wanted to make sure that Zaria would not steal any cookies from you!! Because we know how much she loves them! She said in the sweetest and most Zelda-like tone possible, the queen smiled believe every word
Queen:oh, ok!
Zelda (pretending to be Zaria):Hey mom, how did you get here so fast?
The queen giggled at the very silly question

Queen:of course, me and your father took the carriage!!
Zelda remembered it trying to act like what she called The cluelessness of Zaria. While the king and queen sat talking and eating some cookies and tea in the family room, Zaria and Zelda were outside and Zana had to go upstairs for a bit to get her bag and belt. But unfortunately she made a bad mistake leaving them alone. As she heard the scream of Zelda, she ran downstairs as fast as she could, but when she got outside Zelda was laying their on the ground unconscious and Zaria gasping for air as her neck was held by a creepy brown-skinned flaming orange-haired teen.

Zana: ZARIA!!

She ran unsheathing her sword, ready do cut him to pieces, but when she was running her foot had tripped over some wood that she had forgot to pile and her head had bashed on a cold hard giant stone, the warm, fresh blood dripping from her head, and her vision getting blurry she saw Zaria for only a few more minutes until they disappeared, she then too closed her eyes and her mind went in the darkness. ??:Zana! Zana! Please wake up dear!!
A faint yet, familiar voice cooed with worry in her voice. Zana: M-mom?

Zana could feel herself coming back to reality as she opened her eyes to look up at a pair of two lilac tearful eyes which belonged to the beautiful blonde haired queen, of the kingdom next to hyrule. Queen Xey: OH thank god!!!Are you ok?! She said worried about her only daughter, she worried about her every minute, because Zana was living on her own to train. Zana sat up looking at her old bedroom, still the exact same she left it.
Zana: Ya, of course I am, how is Zelda?? Her mother smiled as she wiped away her tears from her now red eyes, from crying so much.

Queen Xey: Yes, she is in the other room! But honey, are you sure your ok you hit your head pretty hard on that rock and you got a very deep and nasty cut or should I say gush on your head. It took so long to just get it to stop bleeding!! Zana was getting the image of a blurry girl in green with brown hair, she just could not see her face, or remember her name.
Zana: y-ya..I am fine, I guess..


End of chapter 1




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessZana on January 10, 2009, 6:10:09 AM

PrincessZana on
PrincessZanaomg! I saw the mistake at theend whenh it says she just could see her face, or remember her name. It's actually she just couldn't see her face, or remember her name.

PrincessZana on November 6, 2008, 9:37:23 AM

PrincessZana on
PrincessZanaI know it looks short but it is actually 2 pages, and since I was lazy took awhile to write!chapter 2 will be better!!