Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Junction of two worlds

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 1 - Junction of two worlds

Chapter 1 - Junction of two worlds
Dragon Realms: Local Village

Spyro! Spyro wake up! A voice whispered. It was very early in the morning, not a spec of light in sight. Wake up something terrible just happened! It was Ember.
Dont say anything stupid Spyro told himself. Its probably a trick anyways& Spyro Im serious! Hunter was catnapped!
The news struck him so hard he fell out his hammock with a loud thump. Ow! That really hurt! You better not be lying! Yet again I hope you are&.
Come this way! She said leading him to a nearby rock. I saw the whole thing! He was standing right here and when I blinked, POOF! In a puff of smoke! The thief left this. She walked behind the rock and grabbed a piece of brown cloth. I cant recognize the scent either. Spyro took a whiff at it also. It smelled like something scorched it.
It smells burned, like he may have tried to fight back. Spyro added. We should get the others. We could use the extra help. They traveled to the different worlds but found no sign of them. Shelia, Byrd, Bentley, Agent 9, and the rest of them where all gone, all but Flame that is.
They walked up to Flames hut to see him hiding under the bed. Flame whats going on here? Why are you under the bed? Spyro asked.
I saw it&It was big, had piercing blue eyes and a glowing scythe. It grabbed me and carried me away. It grabbed Hunter too but I torched him making him drop me. I couldnt keep up to save Hunter. He replied in a shaky voice.
Weve gotta find them before some really bad happens! Ember shouted.

Human Realms: 20XX

I cant believe I let him get away&I failed, Zero. Axl mumbled. They where at the Maverick Hunter base after suffering a terrible defeat against Sigma. I was so close to proving I was just as good as X and I screwed up! All of those people where counting on me and I let them down.
Hey, hey now wait a minuet. Quit tearing yourself apart like that Axl. Pretty soon youll wind up like Magma Dragoon. Zero assured.
Who was that?
Magma and I where really good friends, until he suffered a serious defeat and was relived of his duties until further notice. He was enraged by this act against him. He ended up joining Sigma. Do you remember the fall of the Sky Lagoon? Zero Asked.
Yeah I do remember that. It was horrible from what I heard. Axl replied.
The reason that happened was because of Dragoon. He caused the flying city to fall all because he was laid off. You need to control yourself Axl and not let your pride control you so easily. Zero explained in a calming voice. Just that very moment X walked in.
Oh, how ya doin X? Did you find Sigma yet? Axl asked in a hopeful voice.
Unfortunately yes. Hes in an entirely different realm! We have to use the U.W.P. X explained in an angry voice.
But thats insane! The U.M.P. is a prototype and can only be used once! Zero shouted. We cant just beam ourselves up again! What if we lose? Then what? Sigma wins for good!
Then we dont lose. X said. We leave tomorrow morning, 0200 hours. He said walking back to his chambers, followed by Zero.
Zero! Axl yelled. What you said back there, I. I want to thank you.
Aww it was nothin. We all lose sometime. Now you go get some shuteye, ok? Zero said.
Ok. Axl responded. Cya in the morning.

Unknown Location.

I knew teaming up with you was a stupid Idea! What good is capturing these poor fools!?
Time after time Ive watched little Spyro slay every wannabe out there. I studied and watched him fight. He seems to have found his maximum potential power. You and I together can utilize his weakness.
What is it?
You. You have the power to crush him in one hit! Use it wisely or you will be considered a traitor in my eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment