Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town

Chapter 2 - Ghost Town
"X, Wake up!" a voice demanded
Nothing
"X! MAGMA DRAGOON IS BACK AND IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!"  The voice squealed followed by several bangs and clashes.
"Axl..." X mumbled.
"What?" The voice asked.
"Shut up."
"Well sorry! I'm not the one laying in bed when he knows he's supposed to set up the warp machine." Axl responded in a child-like manner. "Come out of bed and play some X-Station with me and Zero!"
"Not right now...later"
"It's always later! Just this once! Please?"
"Fine. Then I'll set up the portal and then we leave." X got out of bed obviously mad. He and Axl walked downstairs to see Zero already playing.
"Ah, X. You decided to join the living!" Zero chuckled. "C'mere so I can kick your butt in Super Crash Brothers!"
                                                          *    *   *
Spyro woke up later that morning so he could rest. His rest was interrupted by a set of heavy footsteps. Spyro opened one eye to see but he couldn't tell what the object was. He started to panic and he fell from his hammock to Flame's, who span the night because he was scared stiff. "Spyro get up. I have something to warn you of." It spoke. After a few seconds Spyro could see. It was Ignitus. His red scales gleamed in the sunlight.
"What is it Ignitus? Is Ember gone too?!" Spyro asked in a scared voice.
"No. I'm afraid it's much worse. It's exactly what I've feared. Cyder has returned and is after you. She wants revenge and she's teamed up with a machine named Sigma." Ignitus said with grief. Spyro walked outside. There was nothing. Everyone was gone. As if the Apocalypse was starting.
Maybe it was starting......
                                                         *  *  *
After X was shown who is still the remaining champ of Crash Bros. he started to work on the last few nooks and crannies of the portal. "Just a few more parts and we should be good to go." X said with confidence.
"What parts do we need?" Axl asked.
"A turbo thruster, a junction port, and a power supply. Don't worry we already have them." X assured.
"Ok geekasaurus rex." Axl Teased.
"Don't you have something else to do?" X muttered under his breath.
"No, not really." Axl sighed. "when is this hunk-a-junk going to be ready?"
"About an hour."
Eventually an hour came to pass. The portal was set to be four miles away from Sigma's current location. Just for safety reasons." You guys ready?" Zero asked.
"Yeah I've been ready lets go!" Axl said as he pushed X and Zero into the portal. He jumped in behind them. There was a strange sensation of lights and colors before BAM! They crashed into the ground with much force.
"Good God that hurt!" Axl yelped in pain.
"Watch your mouth." Zero said smacking him.
They looked to see looming over top of them a tall crystal like dragon. They hoped that he was friendly. More like pulled out their guns and aimed. The dragon stared at them wondering why their arms changed shapes all changed shapes. "Who are you and how did you do that with your arms?" The dragon asked. He had a very heavy English accent and seemed nice.
"Who are YOU is more the question and where are we?" Zero managed to choke up.
"What? you don't know? Your in the dragon realms!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

overlordlaharl on November 13, 2006, 6:50:59 AM

overlordlaharl on
overlordlaharlgettin good.make the rest.

Project_X on November 13, 2006, 8:06:55 AM

Project_X on
Project_XCool! I'm on it!

overlordlaharl on November 14, 2006, 4:21:26 AM

overlordlaharl on
overlordlaharlthanks. this is gettin really good.

Project_X on November 14, 2006, 8:01:25 AM

Project_X on
Project_XThanks alot!