Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Cynder!

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 3 - Cynder!

Chapter 3 - Cynder!
"Did you just say Dragon Realms?" Axl asked.
"False alarm. Put away your weapons." X ordered.
"What are your names?" The dragon asked.
"Not telling until you tells us your name first" X teased.
"Wow! You don't even know who I am? You really must not be from around here." It said.
"Name!" Zero barked.
"My name is Cyril, master of ice." Cyril introduced himself.
"Master of ice? Is there like a master of fire and earth and electricity too?" asked Zero.
"Actually yes! I can take you to them. They can help you get to safety!" Cyril smiled and sat down. "Climb on!"
They hesitated.
"Don't worry I won't drop you." Cyril assured "I'm very good at flying!"
Just then they could hear rustles in the bushes. "Who's there? Show yourself!" X demanded. Instead of a head a stick of dynamite popped out the bush!
"RUN!, er, FLY!" Axl paniced. Cyril leaped into the air without notice causing Axl to loose balance almost falling off. There was a loud bang followed by several objects hitting the ground.
"Was that Dynamite?! Who uses Dynamite anymore!?" Zero yelled.
"Cynder uses Dynamite to flush dragons out of hiding!" Cyril yelled back. "She's coming after us!"
A large stealth bomber like object appeared behind them, tailing them.
"Who called the military? I can see a bomber from here!" Axl said with excitement. Cyril looked behind him, his eyes widened.
"It's Cynder! Hurry! use any weapon you can to slow her down!" Cyril paniced.
The three used their busters to hit her but she evaded with ease. Axl had an Idea to shake her off.
"X! Use a charge shot while Zero uses a slash beam." Axl commanded. To his surprise they listened without complaint. The attack landed perfectly!
The four continued through the skies until they reached a city. Or more like a ghost town. Nobody was there but four other dragons. One pink, two red, and the last purple. Cyril landed a soft landing.
"So Cyril who are your friends?" The large red dragon asked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment