Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Very Special Creature

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 4 - A Very Special Creature

Chapter 4 - A Very Special Creature
"I don't think they introduced themselves to me did they?" Cyril said sarcastically. X looked to Cyril embarrassed for disrespecting him. He knew he could turn them all into ice cubes in a matter of seconds.
"Sorry about that. My name is X and these are my friends Axl and Zero. We are looking for a reploid by the name of Sigma." X introduced himself. "What might be your names?" The purple dragon spoke up.
"My name is Spyro and this is my friend Flame and my trainer Ignitus." He said.
"I think I may have seen this Sigma fellow." Cyril said. "He seems to be nice."
"Never listen to Sigma. He is a traitor!" Axl barked.
"If you ever see him again report it to us." Zero said calmly. "He is very dangerous. I suggest you guys let is handle this. We have experience with this guy."
"Spyro can take him easy! Right Spyro?" Flame assured. Spyro didn't answer. "Spyro you can take him right?"
"I don't know. I've never fought him before or even seen him. I just don't know." He said.
"You can Spyro, you can. You a purple dragon! A very Special creature." Ignitus encouraged him.
"Special?" X asked. "He's not very big or strong looking for that matter." Ignitus returned a look to X.
"Follow me." He said as he walked away. He led them to a nearby cavern. It was dark and gloomy and hard to breath in. Cobb webs where everywhere.
"Shows how busy they can be. This place is a wreck." Axl mumbled to zero. Before Zero could smack him Axl tripped and fell flat on his face.
"I guess I can save some energy this time." Zero chuckled. Just then X bumped into Ignitus which caused zero to bump into Axl. Then Flame but not Spyro. He heard the several OOFs and OWs to make him stop.
"Pay attention." Ignitus grumbled. He walked a little further before he stoped again at a door. He began chanting.
 
 Open to those of pure and gold but close unto those of hearts cold.
Tell us the legend of darkness fall in this magnificent royal hall.

 
The door opened.
There was a huge hallway with scroll after scroll of information. "I take that back. This place is great for parties!" Axl murmured back to Zero.
"The prophecy states that every five generations a rare purple dragon will be born. At the same time the dark lord would have created a black dragon. A dragon that would start wars and kill all those who appose it. In this case it's Cynder. But the mighty purple dragon will do battle with it and destroy it, saving us all. Cynder wanted to stop this prophecy from coming true by crushing the egg. I flew out to hide it from Cynder's cold claws. I succeeded, a little too well. I couldn't find him. We all started to lose hope in defeating Cynder. Some questioned his existance. Then one day He found me. Just the very sight of him brought me hope again. I felt like I have met a long lost brother. After lots of training Spyro defeated Cynder. Or so we thought. He must not have finished the job. Now Cynder is back and wants to kill him. She tried to kill him several times but failed.Now she is trying a more frontal assault. Killing everyone."
"So it sounds like we help you guys defeat this Cynder and Sigma." X said. "We're in."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment