Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - School's In Session!

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 5 - School's In Session!

Chapter 5 - School's In Session!
"I assume you three don't know anything about our species do you? You thinking we don't exist." Ignitus asked. The trio shook their heads. "Then I guess you three will be going through lots of training."
On the way out Zero noticed a clump of gems. The energy levels where extremely high.
"What are these things?" Zero asked, not taking his eyes off the glowing clump of gems. Ignitus sat close to him to explain.
"These are spirit gems." He began. "They hold the spirits of our ancestors filling us with knowledge of the past." He explained waving his paw in the air. "The ancestors fill you with their knowledge in times of crisis, unlocking powers you never knew you possessed!"
"What happens if I busted it? Would I acquire such knowledge?" Zero asked. Ignitus looked at him suspiciously.
"Yes you would." Ignitus sighed. "It's time to go to the temple to train you three." Axl let out a moan.
"Oh great. School..." He mumbled. He turned to see Ignitus heard him. He looked annoyed.
"Unlike any school you ever seen my friend. Just for that, you will spar with Spyro first." Ignitus growled. Axl looked at the tiny "Legendary" purple dragon. It looked back at him with a smile on it's face.
"I guess your victim number one, huh? It's ok, I will go easy on you!" Spyro said feeling sorry for him. Axl thought for a moment, wondering if he should start on his Will and Testament now or later. They walked on for awhile until they reached a large temple tucked away in the undergrowth of the forest. Axl became more and more nervous by the second. Spyro noticed him fidgeting. "I told you relax. I won't hit hard if you don't, I promise. Deal?" Spyro asked lending him his right paw.
Axl sat for a moment, thinking.As soon as he lets go of my hand, I'm gonna go write my will..."Sure. I'll set my pistols to pulse so all it does is push you." He said shaking his hand...er..paw. As he did this Ignitus walked past as Axl tried to get up to start writing when Ignitus's heavy paw kept him seated.
"Your not going anywhere. I want to see if you can live up to your reputation." Ignitus said giving him a small glare. Axl didn't know what the heck he just said. When he walked off he looked to X.
"X! What did he want to see?" Axl whispered to him looking sheepish. X let out a laugh.
"He wants to see if you can put your money where your mouth is." X snickered. Axl felt kinda stupid to find that is what the answer was. He looked over to see Ignitus standing at a doorway.
"Spyro and Axl! Step forward!" He commanded. They both did as he asked and steped into the center of the room. Spyro winked at Axl letting him know he hasn't forgotten the deal. "Get into your stances!" Ignitus barked again. "Do not go full strength on your sparring partner. If you do you will have to face me, for real."
Axl gulped at the threat he was presented. He got into his stance, pistols in hand, and prayed to God that he wouldn't bump the power amp.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kitty-fox on November 20, 2006, 5:44:11 AM

kitty-fox on
kitty-foxyour story is getting really cool! i need to start righting stuff x3 *is lazy with righting**finds a story done in the past* ok..mabey i take the lazy part back XD

that was random......

Project_X on November 20, 2006, 5:59:00 AM

Project_X on
Project_XThanks! I thought, Hey! I like Megaman AND Spyro so why don't we smash them together to make one wild adventure!
 
Again i'm sorry about those boxes in chapter 1. I'll make a revised version when the story is done....which may take awhile....