Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - School's in session part 2

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 6 - School's in session part 2

Chapter 6 - School's in session part 2
"Begin." Ignitus said. The words caught him off guard but not as much as Spyro's horns. They slammed into his torso sending him crashing into the wall. The world spun faster than normal for a quick moment in Axl's head, then it all returned back to normal.
"C'mon Axl! Don't let this little guy punk you! BLAST EM!" X cheered. Zero just sat there shocked at the look on Axl's face. The pain he just felt. Axl quickly got up and shot a spray of buster-shots at the little purple dynamo. Spyro ducked and dodged most of them, but not all of them. One of the stun shots hit him in the head, then his wing, then his leg. He fell to the ground, shocked at the fact that he was actually hit.
"Nice trick Axl now watch this one!" Spyro muttered. He charged at Axl at full speed but at the last moment he sunk his claws into the ground and swung his entire body at Axl like a giant purple whip. His tail collided with Axl's leg, tripping him. THUD! was the sound of Axl's body hit the floor. He groaned in pain but quickly got up and fired some more shots, all of them missing. Spyro quickly bashed his horns into Axl again, followed up by a tail-swipe, finished off by him standing on him using one paw to pin him down by his neck and the other ready to strike.
"Thats enough for today." Ignitus said. "You still have a very long way to go but we don't have time. Cynder could be up to anything!"
Axl got up after Spyro got done bragging on how mush faster he was than Axl and moved to his room and began writing his will and testament....Some confidence from our hero...
 
 
 
 
~Sorry this one was short..wrote this one at school
           -Project_X

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment