Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Fear: The Ultimate Weapon

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 7 - Fear: The Ultimate Weapon

Chapter 7 - Fear: The Ultimate Weapon
X and Zero busted into Axl's room. X laughing hysterically. "Man what happened out there? The little guy took you down in two moves!" X chuckled. Axl didn't respond. He just kept writing his "Will". X noticed what he was doing and snatched the paper and riped it up. Zero started laughing.
"That's not funny and why the heck did you do that X?" Axl barked. X gave him a cold stare. Zero stopped laughing. The room fell silent.
"Ever since Sigma kicked your can across the world you became a sissy." X pointed out. Axl was about to say something but was cut off by X. "Now this Cynder guy has you in his claws cowering in fear! Get a grip!" X hollered. Zero started laughing again. X tried to give him the stare that shut him up earlier but it didn't work this time. "Just what's so funny, Zero?" X asked with tension in his voice, signaling he was serious.
Zero let out some more giggles and hee-haws before he answered. "Axl(Hee hee) is scared of a girl!" He laughed. He sat down on Axl's bed and laughed for a little longer before X and Axl said a series of syncronized words.
"CYNDER'S A CHICK?! Jynx! Double Jynx! TRIPLE JYNX!" The two said at the same time. They gave each other a stare. The "You-got-lucky-this-time" stare. They went to Ignitus, hoping that he would proove zero wrong butthey got the same answer.
"Yes Cynder is indeed a dragoness." Ignitus aprooved. X and Axl let out a sigh of embarrassment. They where chicken because of a girl?! "What makes Cynder so powerful is because she knows how to manipulate fear, very well. She had intimidated Spyro at first so I would be least surprised if she intimidated you three also." He added. The three let the words sink in for the night. That night there where flashes outside. Just a thunderstorm. is what they thought. Oh how wrong they where. This was much much worse and it was coming for X.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment