Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Crimson Is The Color Of Panic

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 8 - Crimson Is The Color Of Panic

Chapter 8 - Crimson Is The Color Of Panic
"Thunder" crackled in the night sky. X lay in bed sound asleep, until a noise woke him up. It was the sound of something breaking, such as a pot. X yawned and slipped out of bed to see what made the noise. He opened the door, poked his head out looking both directions, then moved toward the sound. As he walked down the shadow stained hallway there was a buzzing sound, like a purring cat. It was a motor, and it was in the training room. X readied his buster, the swung open the door. Nothing, yet something wasn't normal. The statue that was normally in the middle was currently underground, the motors still slowing down. He began to create a charge shot. Something was in this room. Suddenly something blindsided him from his right, throwing him into the stone floor. X gasped to look up to see the familiar black and red, streamline body looming over top of him.
Cynder.
"Fight me," she said "and I'll let you go."
X thought a moment, wondering if what Axl did earlier was the right thing. Nah. Axl's just chicken. He thought. He looked to Cynder, Her peircing eyes put ice in his veins. "I accept." X replied as he stood up. ready for battle. His charge shot ready to go. Cynder and X had a small stand off before anyone did anything. Cynder made the first move. She turned around and used her tail as a bladed whip, but X easily dodged. X quickly countered by realeasing the energy he had stored but missed by a country mile.
"You fight more pathetic than Spyro." She taunted. X began to get frustrated and shot another charge shot missing again but this time she felt the breeze from it. She emitted a low growl and charged at X but X had a trick uf his sleeve. He changed to a weapon he got from one of Sigma's commanders, Magma Dragoon. His armor turned red and his fist began to get red hot. He waited for the right moment. Wait for it.....wait.....NOW! He thought to himself. When the time was right he drew his hand back to form an uppercut.
"Time to shut you up! RISING FIRE!" X yelled as he swung his fist upwards. It was a direct hit! Cynder screamed in agony as the flaming fist of terror slammed into her lower jaw. Cynder had a few aces also, but her's more deadly. She vanished, X looked everywhere in panic. Suddenly she blindsided him from behind, then to the left, then from the right. Finally she reppeared in from of him. Her mouthe opened and a colum of dark energy came out blasting X, sending him into the wall. The energy was cold, lifeless just like the source. Cynder was once again on top of him. She gave him one final stare before X passed out. Something about her was....familiar to X.
Luckly someone else heard the noise, Spyro. Spyro gazed at X's limp and beaten body. There where cuts, brusies, and gashes all over him. Spyro was sure he was gonna die. "You!," Spyro yelled "You killed X! I won't let you live to tell about it!" Cynder just let out a laugh.
"Bring it." she answerd. Spyro charged at her with full speed and tried to torch her but she easily dodged and swiped him with her tail. Spyro lost balance but was still standing. He began to strafe around her breathing fire on her, but it did nothing to her. She laughed and whacked Spyro with her tail, twice as hard. Spyro flew smack into a wall, but of all the times he's hit a wall this time was different. A sharp copper-like taste developed in his mouth. He coughed a little and a crimson liquid sprayed out.
Blood.
A sudden wash of panic flew over spyro Spyro as he stood up and tried to run, but Cynder had somthing else in mind. She jump in front of him and jabbed him with the points on her wings. More of the crimson liquid appeared. Cynder was trying to kill him! Spyro looked to the ledge and made the most stupid mistake of his life, he tried to fly away. Cynder opeened her leathery wings and flew after him, moving much faster than the terrified child. Spyro flapped his wings as fast as he could trying to escape Cynder, but she was much faster than him and she was on him in an instant. Cynder began to snap at his tail, hoping to knock him out the sky. Suddenly there was a familiar battlecry.
:"CYNDER!" The voice yelled. That moment there was a flash of red. It was Zero. He jumped on Cynder swinging his sword at her making her slam into a tree. Cynder hit it so hard she fell to the ground, knocked out.
Zero looked at the injured dragon. "Looks like this guy gave you a hard time. It's ok now, I got'em, for now."
Spyro licked the blood from his wound to try to get rid of it. The taste was awful! Spyro looked up to Zero "For now...." Spyro added.........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment