Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Infected

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 9 - Infected

Chapter 9 - Infected
Spyro tossed and turned in his hammock. His wound wasn't going to let him sleep without a fight. He awoke far late at night. His wound began to hurt twice as much but something was different. Something about this wound was the most painfull. He began to recall if he can see anything different about that blow.
When I was hit, I suddenly felt dizzy and weak. He thought to himself. Maybe that's what it was. That very moment his whole body felt like it was on fire. He winced in pain, trying to fight from being overcome by his pain.
* * *
Meanwhile X, who is to check on him every two hours, was coming to check on spyro. He heard him in pain from a short distance and began to sprint to Spyro's room. He ran up to the door, caught his breath, then turned the knob.
* * *
Spyro was in even more pain then ever before. He noticed X walking into the room. He suddenly had to fight the urge to strike X down to peices. These feelings....emotions....where did they come from? He thought to himself. He looked down at himself. He was changing. His scales faded to black, his fangs grew longer, his tail spike turned into a tail blade.
* * *
X walked into the room to see Spyro on the floor shaking in pain. "Woah take it easy. Your going to be okay." He tried to assure but he assurance was in vain. He began to trnsform. X could only watch on horror as he friendly purple dragon, turn into a feroucious black beast.
* * *
Spyro's transformation continued to go through, no sign of stopping. He wings began to grow, his claws longer with a color change to silver, His horns simply turned into a shiny silver, his eyes turned blood red Lastly his yellow wing turned from yellow and red to a matching black and silver.
The transformation stopped, along with his pain. Spyro looked up to X with burning, glowing eyes. He did something he hasn't done in a long time: Roared.
* * *
Spyro's gazed shown that his transformation was finished. They stared at each other. His eyes X thought. It burns to look at them yet it is as if I have no choice. Suddenly Spyro roared at him. The demonic cries made Megaman's face go white. It sounded like the mix between a distorted lion roar and a typical dragon roar. After Spyro's stopped, X thought about what Dr.Cain had taught him.
Run for your money before you loose it.
X flew down the halls, Spyro close behind. He took a left, bad mistake. A wall stood before him. X whirled around him to see the black terror approach him slowly. Spyro roared again and bared his long, white fangs Suddenly there was a weired sound in his radio followed by a voice. "My fangs are white, but soon crimson from the blood of a red warrior. I will feast on his blood and move on to you. I will make sure that your death is as slow and painfull as possible."
The words chilled X's mind. Spyro ran off.
"Red warrior? I don't kno-" X started but soon realized who Spyro's next target was. "ZERO!" He screamed. X hurried his radio to Zero's frequency.
"Zero! ZERO! Wake up!" He yelled. There was a few moans and curses before Zero answered.
"What now, X? Did widdle Spywo scare you again?" Zero mocked. X growled at Zero.
"Now is not the time for that garbage! We need to get everyone out of the temple and seal Spyro inside, he's gone AWOL!" X paniced. Zero laughed then coughed.
"Sure. I'll get Axl too." Zero answered.
"Okay. I'll wake up Ignitus and Cyril" X added. With that he ran down the halls to reach the main chambers. First he knocked on Ignitus's door.
"Enter." a voice said and the door opened. X ran inside the dark, hot room not knowing where Ignitus actually was. He took a few more steps then....
"Ooof!" X grunted when he collided with Ignitus's horns. X fell flat on his back. Quicly something very heavy landed on X's chest. This object, X realized, was Ignitus's right forepaw. Ignitus growled the said "Who are you? Why-" Ignitus stopped as he realized he pounced on a friend. "Oh! I'm so sorry X! It's just I felt another presence besides your own." He apologized even though he didn't remove his forpaw, at least he lessened the presssure.
"Spyro transformed into a monster and wants to kill Zero!" X paniced but a quetsion raised in his head. "Why won't you let me go?"
Ignitus chuckled. "In our realm, we don't let go of a submission until the loser admit's defeat. If this where a dual, I would have crushed you by now."
X growled at himself. Ain't no way I'm going to admit i lost to an old man like Ignitus! "No way!" X said to him.
Ignitus gave him a stare and began to apply pressure. "Are you sure you didn't lose?" X winced as the pressure began to build. It felt like the time he was almost crushed by a recycle compactor while pursueing Metal Shark Player. More and more pressure began to build. Soon it was too much for the little blue bomber and-
"OK! OK! YOU WON FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" X screamed. Ignitus let off and backed away. X coughed a wheezed a few times before he could recover. His face, a purple tint from lack of blood flow.
Suddenly the door shut. A laugh hovered across the room.

Spyro's laugh.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment