Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Hellish Surrounings

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 10 - Hellish Surrounings

Chapter 10 - Hellish Surrounings
Everything seemed to freeze when that laugh hovered through the room. X looked in every direction but every spot looked the same. Black death hovered around X and Ignitus, waiting to strike. X wondered.
If Spyro was after a red warrior then why is he after Ig....ni...tus He slowed when it dawned on him that....
"Wait a second! He's not after Zero! He's after you Ignitus! Zero's armor is cri-" Suddenly something Blindsided him from, unexpectingly, the front. X screamed as something sharp went through his neck. He quickly thrust his gun into whatever it was and fired off a few rounds. The other voice was of Spyro's. X quicky stood to his feet and began to charge his gun when suddenly he heard crying.
"Spyro? Is it really you this time?" X whispered out. There was a long pause. "Answer me Spyro!"
"No, it's not the real me but I can control myself now." He answered. He shamefuly walked up to X and fell in his arms crying. X felt sorry for for the helples creature and began to cry himself.
"It wasn't your fault. I understand." X soothed. He pet Spyro on his head, calming him. X picked Spyro up and began searching for the door.
"Uh....Spyro" X mumbled.
"Yes?"
"I can't see the door."
"I was wondering why you kept walking past the door." Spyro laughed. X knew he could see clearly in dark so X gave him a glare. "Sorry...." He apologized and pointed X's head in the right direction. X opened the door and carried Spyro outside to Zero and Axl, Ignitus silently behind. The two reploids looked at the new Spyro in awe....and confusioun
"Good god, what happened!?" Axl choked up first. Spyro squirmed out of X's arms and explained everything that happened, including the wound in X's neck. Zero stood next to X, examining his wound. It was an unusual color.
Blue.
It was like all around the wound, there was blue skin.
"X! Your cut!" Zero exclaimed in disbelif.
Axl, Spyro, and Ignitus all stared at the now changing Megaman X into.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment