Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Hellish Surroundings: Part 2

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 11 - Hellish Surroundings: Part 2

Chapter 11 - Hellish Surroundings: Part 2
X quickly fell to the floor, body shaking. For a moment nobody moved. Then there was a sudden burst of panic. Axl was, as usual, the first to speak.
"X!" He screamed. "X, are you ok man?"
No response.
Now it was Zero's turn. "X this isn't funny. You have to get up!" He said in a transitioned tone.
Again, X's body remained motionless and at the same time began to change. This change was, as far as Zero could see, was damaging X's armor. "Quick, Axl! Help me get his armor off!" Zero commanded. Axl obeyed without complaint or question. Ignitus offered to carry X to the recovery room but Zero denied and said; "It's best that brothers help each other rather than a friend."
 
Meanwhile Spyro, who stayed behind, was beginning to return to his normal shape and color. Suddenly a voice popped in his head.
"I may have released you of the Dark Master's poison, but I still don't like you......much." The raspy, sandpaper-like voice said.
Spyro was confused. Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? Why did he help him? He asked the questions, but got no answer.
 Oh well. He thought, Maybe I'll find him someday.....
 
The next morning X felt different.
Powerful, Energetic, and most important cold. Spyro, Cyril, and Ignitus hovered over his bed, all with shocked faces. X tried to sit up in his bed but his body wouldn't let him. As if his body was built differently.....
"What?" X spoke up.
Cyril spoke first. "Take it easy on your new body, lad."
X was confused. New body? What is he-
X looked at himself to see that he wasn't himself! He was a Dragon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment