Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Prisoner 101: Megaman X

What if Spyro teamed up with an unusual team? I Chose Megaman X in this twisted and truly sad story.

Chapter 13 - Prisoner 101: Megaman X

Chapter 13 - Prisoner 101: Megaman X
X awoke in the middle of the night on the floor, head pounding. He examined his body.
All was normal. In fact, his armor was squeaky clean.
"It....it was just a dream? When did I fall asleep?" He asked himself. Maybe that form is a type of armor. He thought. Lets hope so. I want to show Axl and Zero. They would be so amazed!
X went through his fairly long armor list and sure enough, at the bottom of the list there was the words: "Bio Armor: Dragon"
X pumped his arm in victory. Yes! I still have it! It's all mine!
"More like mine." A voice whispered. X turned around to see Cynder right outside his window. X rubbed his eyes and saw that she was no longer there.
 Must have been a hallucination. He thought. He decided to go outside, just in case. When he walked outside he heard the beating of wings. He looked all over but Cynder's dark color gave her a sort of a natural cloak. X looked for moving breaks in the stars.
But there was nothing.
He kept looking and looking until finally he spotted her heading east. X quickly switched to his Falcon Armor. and began to tail her from a distance. After a long flight of hide and seek, they finally reached a large castle. The clouds in the sky seemed to swirl in a spiral pattern around the top of a tower. Cynder flew up to the top. X knew not to follow because he would be detected so he landed on the outskirts of the castle. The castle gate was being guarded by two Sniper Joes(enemies with shields and one red eye).
X switched to the third armor he ever got. He charged up both arms and fired both.
A swirl of flying energy balls came out the right arm and a traditional charge shot out the left. The two shots collided making the balls scatter, nailing both of the Joes before either of them knew what happened.
 Sniper Joes? Only Sigma has those! Could he be working with Cynder? He thought in total confusion. X quickly blasted the gate open only to be met by several guards. X switched to his Shadow Armor and fired off several shots killing only five mavericks. Then a familiar voice peirced through the sky.
"Tremble with terror! You are finished!"
X trembled in terror alright."You! I thought I killed you!" X yelled back.
 
 
The next thing he knew, he was prisoner 101....
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment