Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro (short)

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 1 - Intro (short)

Chapter 1 - Intro (short)
It was a cold winter day in Arlington. A boy by the name of Chris walked in the woods by himself. Obviously bored he began doing stupid things. First he tried hitting a bird out of a tree. Then he tried chasing a coyote. And the last thing he did was probably the dumbest thing ever. He tried walking across a river.
Now granted it had been negative and single digits all week. Low chance of falling in right?
Right? Well we're all wrong! This is what happened...
 
Chris walked up to the frozen river in curiosity and bordem. He took a rock, about the size of a basket ball, to the river edge and set it on the ice. He pushed it and watched it slide across the river with no trouble.
"Must be ready to walk on." he thought outloud. He took a deep breath, and took his first step. "So far so good."
Step. "I think I can do this..."
CRACK!
Chris immediately did the first thing that popped into his head. He ran.
"Oh crap!" he yelled out as the ground underneath him collapsed underneath him. He looked down to what was supposed to be water, but instead found a swirl of dark colors. He was immediately sucked into the hole of swirling darkness.
Flashes of black lightning zingged past his head, the area began spinning. He just wanted it all to stop.
There was a large blinding light and then,
nothing.
He opened his eyes to see what looked like the woods he knows but instead of winter, it was summer.
"What just happened?" He mumbled. There was a loud shreek coming from above him. He looked up to see something circleing above him. Whatever it was, it was big, black, and frightening. Chris's head began to get dizzy. His eyes began to close as the monster decended...
 
different technique this time.
 
                   -PX

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kitty-fox on February 12, 2007, 6:59:08 AM

kitty-fox on
kitty-foxThis is cool so far!!! :3