Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1




I do not own the Mega Man X characters. Though I do own Shocker, Gamma, Phailam, and this plot



Shocker













The name is Shocker I am what's called a reploid. A reploid is kind of like a robot. I am one of many I'll name a few me of course, My little bro Axl, Zero, X short for Megman X. There are two groups of reploids, the Resistance and the mavericks. There are of course different types of the Resistance like me and three others I listed (Zero, Axl, and X) are Class S Maverick Hunters. But anyways the Mavericks think we are higher than “inferior humans” and are bent on the destruction of humans. However, the resistance is staying with the humans to try to help them. My brother Axl and I both have a power called the chameleon chip it allows us to turn into anything.



Chapter 1



I was tripping every alarm I could find (On purpose of course) and then cut the alarm off before it had a chance to alert any of the guards. Because I knew my Little brother was following me even though I told him not to. (He is such a pain) Then all the sudden an alarm went off that I knew I didn't set off. Did I miss one? Thoughts went racing through my mind. I'm such an idiot I thought and I tried to roll but I wasn't fast enough and a cage fell over me.

I turned around as fast as I could. “RUN!” I shouted to my little brother trying to look as innocent as possible.

“I cant leave you behind Shocker!!” He shouted back at me over the alarm.

“I'll be fine just go!” I shouted again. He hesitated “ It's okay I'll be fine.”

“Are you sure?” He asked me.

“Have I ever let you down Axl?” I asked him. Which I can honestly tell you I have never let him down.

“No I guess you haven't.” He said gasping in between guilty tears. Then he finally ran off.





FOUR YEARS LATER



I was “working” with the Mavericks at this time but secretly trying to find out where my little brother could be. I was on the computer looking to see if it could help find where he was when Phailam intruded. “What do you want Phailam?” I asked shutting the search down. Phailam looked a lot like Pharem did a pink suit except her wings a lot more advanced but other than that she was pretty much the same. We don't get much time alone nobody trusts anyone in the Maverick facilities. Maybe that is why spies can never get in here. With an exception for me of course. “Gamma wants you Shocker. He has another mission for you.” said Phailam “Another… all right.” Gamma worked me ragged while I was there. “Gamma, sir” I said.

“Shocker.” He said. “I have a mission for you”

“As I have learned from Phailam, Gamma, sir.” I said

“You will infiltrate the Resistance base to the North and get as much information on their main base at all costs. Do you hear me!?”

“Sir yes sir!” I shouted.

“Dismissed!” said Gamma. Therefore, I left the room thinking, once again, if this is where my brother could be working. If so I might have to fight him.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cyborggirl on December 20, 2005, 1:09:54 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlOh cool!

just-learned-how-to-draw on September 10, 2005, 2:32:12 AM

just-learned-how-to-draw on
just-learned-how-to-drawhey, that is pretty good^_^
im going to read the other chapters later because i am going to the school with matt.
bye

Black_Breeze on September 9, 2005, 12:51:50 PM

Black_Breeze on
Black_BreezeIt's a bit fast, but I like it. And no, your brother hasn't speaken badly of you, lol. good job!

bluefairy421 on September 2, 2005, 9:05:51 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421It's very good! I can't wait to see more!

Blue Fairy

beybladegurl on August 30, 2005, 9:43:46 AM

beybladegurl on
beybladegurlnice...i lik!!