Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Chapter 3

“Why did you steal that information? Then give it to the Mavericks?” asked Axl.

I was now in a room with which they used to interrogate me.

“Okay I'll admit it I did steal the information but I gave them the wrong information everything I read I gave them the opposite. I swear it.” For a while, Axl just sat there and stared at me it felt as if he was staring into my soul.

Then finally he said: “ He is not lying.”

“How can you be sure Axl?” asked Zero.

“I'll vouch for him.” He said

“Good enough for me.” Said X. “I believe him.”

“So do I.,” said Zero. “If Axl will vouch for him he can't be that bad.”

“Gee thanks.” I said rolling my eyes.

I ran to the door. “If we hurry we maybe able to cut Gamma and the others off at section 22063.” I said. We mark our maps by sections.

“Why that old place?” asked Zero.

“Because man that's where I told them the main base was!”

“And they believed you?!” asked Axl “They're dumber than I thought!”

“Yeah well they thought it was like you guys hiding it there `cause they wouldn't think of looking there.” I said.

We warped there took a look around and decided that the Mavericks must have been there considering that the walls were torn apart and there were pieces of the ceiling on the floor. Then we figured they must have left and warped out.

When we got back Commander Amelia was waiting for us.

“Isn't that the thief who stole the information from three bases so far?” Commander Amelia asked. Axl was about to open his mouth to speak when I stepped forward.

“Umm Commander Amelia is it?” I asked. She said nothing but nodded her head so I went on. “Well yes I did steal the information but I gave the Mavericks the exact opposite information. So we left to go see if they already left to go to the “main base.” They were already there and it looked like at least one of them is really mad at me ma'am.” I took a deep breath in and let it out that was a lot of talking and I did it mostly fast.

“I see but you did steal the information,” said Commander Amelia softly but coldly.

“Yes ma'am.” I answered.

“So if you do decide to stay we'll have to keep you under surveillance.” She said.

“But Commander Amelia—” started Axl

“No it's okay.” I said.



So I spent the rest of the day walking around with my little bro talking about how much better he has gotten. Also with surveillance cameras all over the place but that's okay catching up is still catching up even if people are staring at you the whole time. So the next night I planned to get out of there

“I have to get out of here,” I said to my self. “I have to.”










Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

beybladegurl on September 7, 2005, 11:31:12 AM

beybladegurl on
beybladegurlvery kool....keep up the great work!! also, i'll try 2 have a new fanfic up soon, so if u could, plz check it out...or comments on the 2 i already have up would b much appreciated!! tanks!! and again, awsome job!! ready 4 chapter 4!! ^_^

Protofan108 on September 4, 2005, 10:34:11 AM

Protofan108 on
Protofan108I forgot to put the disclaimor for this one so I will put it on the comment I do not own Megaman X or it's characters only Phailem, Gamma, and Shocker. Pleas comment before I die of lack of comments.