Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


I'm SO sorry for the lameness in this chapter but I was having writers block and it was the first thing that popped into my head. Shocker do the disclaimer please

Shocker: *sighs* fine I'll do the disclaimer. Protofan does not own any of the Megaman X characters she only owns me, Phailam, and Gamma

Me: Thankies!!!! Alright like I said before please comment. But no FLAMES!!!!



















Chapter 5

When I woke up I found that I was locked up in a dungeon. So I had to look up to see out of the window. But there wasn't anything worth seeing. I could not see anyway to escape. “I'm a goner”

Was the only thing going through my mind at the time. But then I thought “Maybe if I could fake Gamma out. Wait I don't even have to try to fake Gamma out just this guard. That shouldn't be to hard.” “You're not a very good guard you know.” I said trying to get his attention. But he didn't say anything. “You don't taunt or anything. You don't even talk.” I said mockingly.

“Wouldn't that make me a good guard?” he said quietly just enough for me to hear him. But he didn't know that.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said. I have to give credit to Axl for this he would always do dumb things like this to me.

“No come on tell me what you said. Come on I want to know. Just say it one more time you don't even have to say it loud.” I said smiling. But he couldn't see me smile because he was facing me but wasn't really looking at me when he talked he just kind of spaced out. “Here come on I'll even come a little closer.”

“Would you just shut-up?” He said and turned around as if trying to tune me out.

But that was a mistake because that is exactly what I was waiting for. I grabbed him and held my hand around his mouth so he couldn't scream or try to alert the other guards. Then I yanked him back so his head hit the bars hard and it knocked him out. I grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. Then I pulled guard in the cell and climbed up and out, and locked the door behind me.

Then using the power of my chameleon chip, I changed my form to look like the guards and calmly walked out of the dungeon.



When I made sure there were not any guards around or any surveillance cameras around to see me I started running down the hallways to the exit. Then I heard the alarm going off. I knew there were three things that could have happened.

One my bro and his friends came after me, two I missed one of the cameras, or three they found the guard unconscious in the cell. I was kind of nervous because it made me think of what happened when I first infiltrated a Maverick base and I got separated from my brother, Axl. But I don't think I missed a camera. I felt upset because either I didn't hide the guard good enough or I didn't teach Axl how to sneak around very well before we got separated.

Then I let my guard down and stopped running sneakily like hiding by walls and just started jogging down the hall. “Your going the wrong way!” said an all to familiar voice.




























Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

beybladegurl on September 12, 2005, 7:14:14 AM

beybladegurl on
beybladegurlvery nice!! i'll try 2 get ch.2 up, but i'm already runnin out of ideas... but i'll try my best!! again, nice job ^_^ oh, and i got some new pics up if ya wana tak a look....

CodeCrush on September 11, 2005, 3:14:34 AM

CodeCrush on
CodeCrushvery short chapter here, but it's good. needs a little more details and stuff to make everything more clear or senses around the paragraphs and stuff. keep it up, it can get better.