Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6




Well at least this chapter is longer. I get my chapters up kind of fast but only because they are short. CodeCrush I'm sorry. I know these chapters are short but it's hard to type with one hand. Colette_12 Thank you I didn't really like the last chapter though. It's okay. Often if you take a while and think really hard about what you should right it comes out well… better than mine at least. Lol. Beybladegurl My loyal viewer thank you for all the comments. It's okay I get writers block a lot too.

Okay now for the disclaimer. Who should it be next *X wildly raises his hand because he does not know the horrors of saying the disclaimer.* Dun dun dun. *Looks to Axl and Shocker desperately*

Axl & Shocker: Nope!

Me: Man!!! Fine X you can do the disclaimer.

X: Yaaaayyy!!! Protofan does not own me or any of the other X characters only Shocker, Gamma, and Phailam. Yay that was fun.

Everyone: O__o





Chapter 6

But it wasn't Gamma at least it was only Phailam. “Uh right sorry ma'am.” I said. She said nothing just ran off in the other direction expecting me to follow behind her but there was another guard that was late to react so it fell in behind her so I figured that Phailam thought that he would be me. So I took of running in the other direction carefully again. When I saw Axl running in the other direction. “Hey Axl over here.” I said. Then I changed back into my original form.

“Huh? Ah man looks like you didn't need my help.” He said.

“What? Gee that makes me feel good.” I said mad at my brother for making it sound like he wasn't happy to see me not in trouble. But I knew that wasn't what he meant by it.

“Well I meant I came all this way and you didn't need me. But you do look pretty beat up” He said

“That doesn't make it sound any better. But also you would be beaten up to if you faced Gamma alone.” I said still angry at him.

“Yeah I know I'm sorry.” He said his voice full of regret.

“Well if it makes you feel any better you made a distraction for me to sneak past the guards better when you set off the alarm.”

We finally reached the exit. “Are you coming back to the Northern Base?” asked Axl anxiously. It was pretty obvious that he had been dying to ask me that once we were out the door of the Maverick base.

“I'm not so sure about going to any base.” I said.

“Why not?” He asked. At first, I thought he was kidding but then I noticed that he wasn't.

“Well because the whole reason why I left was so that way I wouldn't put anyone in danger. When I betrayed Gamma, he was angry enough. But now that I escaped Gamma will be even more angry.” I said.

“Well then wouldn't it be a good thing to stay at one of the bases at least?” asked Axl confused.

“No it wouldn't Gamma is angry and he knows that a certain amount of Maverick Hunters are at every base he'll bring tons of troops. They will invade! And knowing how angry Gamma is, he won't take any prisoners!” I said not trying to yell but I ended up yelling anyway. “I'm sorry Axl it's just I'm mad that I just found you and now I have to leave already.”

“That's okay.” Axl said looking down at the ground.

“I guess I might see you sometime later.” I said walking away.

“Wait Shocker,” Axl shouted to me. I stopped and looked back. “Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yeah sorry Axl.” I said then kept walking.

Soon I found an Airbus and decided to take it somewhere anywhere not around to many people. I ended up getting off the Airbus at a desert. Once I got off I looked all around to try and find a shelter. (Just so that you don't think I'm dumb saying I couldn't find any shelter in a desert we're supposed to have quite a few shelters on every continent.)

“There is supposed to be a village near the airbus I figured I would at least be able to see it from here.” I thought. I decided to walk forward for a while. After a while of walking I found out why I couldn't see it from further back it was in ruins barely a few feet off the ground.

“Darn it,” I said aloud but to no one in particular “They got here and destroyed it before I even came close to here. Rrrrrrrrr. They'll pay for that!” I said clenching my fists. “But I have to sleep I can't fight anyone like this!” I thought looking at my hands and my arms I was all cut up pretty badly. I looked around for anywhere I could go into sleep mode and after a while I found a dune that went up pretty high and curved so it would keep the heat off of me. I woke up pretty early like usual and started walking around to see if Gamma left any villages bases or anything of the sort standing so far it didn't seem that way. After a while of walking I saw a dark figure in the distance and I knew who it must be.

“Shocker!” he said greeting me like you would greet a good friend. “How have you been?”

“Don't you talk to me like we're such good friends!” I barked at him.

“Wow are you really that mad at me?” he asked me still not being serious.

“You turned all those villages every shelter around here into ruins.” I said so mad that I ran at him as hard as I could. Though I normally sit back and wait for them to attack. “You'll pay for killing all those innocent humans and reploids!” like I said I ran at him full force.

“I don't think so!” he said then dodged it and counter attacked.

“Ugh ow.” I said but then I got up, blocked his next attack with my Flame saber, and tried to counter but he ended up dodging it and almost countering my counter but I ducked. This fight went on and on but after a while we both started to get tired.

“Getting tired, Gamma?” I asked although I was panting and it was obvious that I was tired too.

“No, you?” he asked.

“Of course not.” I lied.

Then we went on fighting but from out of nowhere, he got more strength, which means he had an advantage over me. After a while I couldn't move as fast so Gamma took the advantage and hit me and I fell to the ground. Of course Gamma didn't want me getting back up again so he knocked me out with the other end of his sword.









Thank you for reading and have a good night/morning/afternoon. Awwww poor Shockerl I made him get knocked out… again. It's okay Shocker I'll try not to let you get knocked out in the next chapter. But no promises are made okay?

Shocker: Meanie!


















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment