Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7








Sorry Shocker but you get knocked out in this chapter too.

Shocker: man!!

Okay anyways Axl it's your turn again.

Axl: Darn. Oh well. Protofan does not own me or any of the other X characters. Only Shocker, Phailam, and Gamma. Happy now?

Me: Yes! Nobody commented on my last chapter but I decided to put this one up anyways because it is so short.

Shocker: Extremely short.

Me: Okay fine they get the point.





Chapter 7

I woke up but to my surprise I wasn't in a dungeon like last time instead I was being held up off the ground in energized chains. I was bleeding badly from the stomach and I could feel a few scratches on my face. “I have to ask all prisoners this question Shocker so don't feel special. Will you join us for real this time?” Gamma asked though he knew the answer.

“Tch yeah right.” I managed to say weakly. Gamma stared at me for a moment.

“Very well then. Phailam.” He said motioning towards her.

Phailam walked up and slashed me with her sword. I squinted but didn't yell out. I don't know why but I didn't want them to think that I was weak. Gamma walked up to me again and starred at me. “Are you sure you will not side with me and the other Mavericks. We will heal you and give you upgrades to make you stronger. Isn't it every reploid's dream to get stronger?” asked Gamma.

“Not mine,” I said trying not to use up too much of my energy in case I found a way to escape and I had to fight him. “and no I won't side with you!”

Gamma snapped his finger to let Phailam know that she could slash me a few more times. Phailam slashed me three times than stopped. Then Gamma drew his sword. I gulped I knew what was going to happen next. He was going to do what he did to all of his captors that did not join him. He was going to slash some type pf sign on my head. But for some reason he had a look of sorrow on his face when he brought his sword close to my face. Probably because this meant that, he really was going to lose his right-hand man. “You might want to close your eyes.” He said. I did as I was told so that way I wouldn't be slashed in the eyes.

Then Gamma slashed an x across my forehead. Just like Axl's except a little longer. I heard from Phailam one day that Gamma did the same slash across the face for family members. I felt blood running down my face and barely managed to open my eyes. Though I could feel blood running into them. I shook my head to try to stop the blood from running into my eyes. So I could look at a sorrowful Gamma. Until once again. Everything went black.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CodeCrush on September 30, 2005, 1:20:02 PM

CodeCrush on
CodeCrushhehe, it's just so funny whenever you make them talk to you. anyway, nice work. hope this isn't the last chapter.

Protofan108 on September 22, 2005, 9:35:00 PM

Protofan108 on
Protofan108Shocker is mad at me :(. Cause he gets knocked out alot. Poor shocker. But thanks for commenting Colette_12