Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

This is a story from the point of veiw of my oc character (Shocker) He is looking for his brother and finally found him.

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

Chapter 8 - chapter 8


Hi there this one is short that is why I automatically puting up a new one. ^__^

Shocker: what an idiot

Me: shut up shocker!!! Anyways hope you like… oh yeah shocker u just go to sleep in this one

Shocker: well that's better!! ^__^

















Chapter 8

When I opened my eyes blood was still pouring from the cut and into my eyes which stung badly but I could still see enough to realize it was night and also enough to notice a guard who was walking around outside and he spotted me. He saw the x on my forehead, and knew that I must have been related to Axl, and rushed over to my side. He asked me if I was okay and I weakly nodded my head. He grabbed a dagger from his pocket and cut the ropes. For some reason I could feel Gamma inside of me. Like he was in my head. I thought I just needed more sleep and it was just my imagination so I just forgot about it.

The guard put my arm around his neck and helped me inside of the Northern base. Inside the base he realized that I was not only related to Axl but I was Shocker his big brother. But he had heard about the note that I had left Axl and the others. So he decided to help me out. He brought me over to the Command room where Commander Amelia, X, Zero and Axl were gathered so she could talk to them about strengthening their defenses even more.

“Now that we know from what Shocker said they are probably going to try to infiltrate the base again so that way they can get the right information,” Axl was looking at the floor and Zero was looking at Axl trying to figure out if Axl was okay and X was paying complete attention to Commander Amelia while she talked. “So that means that we-” She stopped short when she saw the guard walk in with my arm around his neck and limping.

Just about everyone in the room gasped. “I saw him outside of the base tied up so I brought him in,” said the guard. “But I didn't know what you would want me to do with him so I brought him in here.”

“Good work. You can go back to your post now.” said Commander Amelia as Axl and Zero came rushing over to take his place so it would be easer for me to walk.

“Are you okay Shocker?!” asked poor Axl. I looked up at Axl and managed a smile and a nod of the head to make him feel a little more relaxed.

“What happened to you?” asked X his face full of concern.

“Maybe we should wait until he is fully healed for us to ask him some questions.” said Professor Gaudile just walking in.

“Yeah you're probably right.” said X frowning.

“All right then let's stop just standing around here and get him in the recovery room!” said Zero getting impatient.

“Zero's right!” said Axl also getting impatient.

“Okay let's go.” Said X. Then Zero and Axl started walking with me in-between them to the Recovery room and X behind us. When we got into the Recovery room Axl and Zero wouldn't let go of me even when I motioned for them to do so. We walked up to the bed and then they finally let go and I pulled myself on to the recovery bed and I fell asleep.



The next morning I woke up early and saw Gaudile standing beside me. “You shouldn't have been able to wake up this early with how beat up you were.” said Gaudile looking confused. “Well anyways you should get some more rest.

“Okay.” I said lying back down and I fell asleep once again

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Protofan108 on October 18, 2005, 6:01:19 AM

Protofan108 on
Protofan108Sorry about that first comment I had up but I thought I could get it up but something happened to the file and I can't remember what I typed so I have to think of another idea!!! ;__; so unfair!!!! The worst part is I'm having writters block!!!!!