Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Her.

um I don't know if I will be continuing this, but probably... I don't think its very good but my bff allie (darkjakangel01) says it is. ... its about a guy named Jeff Stowers... thats all I have to say about it... me sux @ summaries.


DISCONTINUED

Chapter 1 - Her.

Chapter 1 - Her.
She was beautiful. Standing before him was a tall, curvy, dark-skinned girl that looked to be about 17 with long, long raven hair so black it shone green. She had on a skirt nearly as interesting as her, nearly down to the ankle. Plain, simple, and amazingly made of leaves. Her very revealing top was made of leaves also. What caught his attention the most, however, was not her unusual hair or the fact that her top barely covered anything, but the two glossy wings the same color as her hair sprouting from her shoulder blades. He gasped as she took his hand and placed a small pebble in it. "Guard it well, my son." Then she was gone, leaving behind only a single feather from her wings.







Sorry so short, peoples, I'm not to good with long chapters...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment