Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - wake your lazy@$$ up

this is a story about if yuya moved to the school that the adk group is attending and stuff a normal 16year old has to go through but thew the hecktic life theres something more that going on in the school.

Chapter 1 - wake your lazy@$$ up

Chapter 1 - wake your lazy@$$ up


Samurai Deeper High SCHooL Kyo



By Happster360 aka PunchenAngel666



Disclaimer: no I don't own samurai deeper kyo.



Author notes: hey people whazzs up? Finally I got my e-mail back up and now I'm gonna be able to start writing again instead of just reviewing. Also if you see a lot of none capital sentences its because my keyboard is crappy and I'm too lazy to keep on hitting the caps lock button, hopefully the spell check will catch them. I had to re-edit this story because I made it too confusing and had too grammar errors. BIG BIG THANKS to Yuki Haitani for going over it and the rest of the people who reviewed it before. So hope ya'll like the story. I know I'm not that original just thought I would try doing it, cuz of that fan comic in the art book it made me make this drawing, which inspired me to create this story.

Also if in Italics it could show movement or someone thinking.





~~~~~ First day of school~~~~



It was a beautiful morning in Pittsburgh. Such a beautiful morning that you would think that no living soul could be dead asleep though the glamorous sunrise. But unbelievable Yuya was peacefully dead asleep in her new comfy bed enjoying the long deserved sleep from unpacking all her stuff into their new house. She was so relaxed she didn't notice her older brother, Nozomu, creeping up on her. He bent down slowly to her ear and as gently as he could screamed “FOR GODS SAKE GET YOUR BUTT UP NOW!!!!” But Yuya's reaction was not as he originally thought it would be, instead of her normally jumping out of bed, she just rolled over, pushing her head into her pink pillow. “It's too early for me ta get up, leave me alone.” Yuya softly spoke half-unconscious half-asleep. “It is already 7:30 Yuya, you have to get up and go to school!” Cried Nozomu. ”5 more minutes!“ Yuya pleaded. (I don't know about you all but that is what I say all the time.) “What will your teachers think if you are late for your first day of school? ” he said. He then started to tug on her ankles trying to pull her out of bed. Unfortunately her hands griped the bed board. As he started to tug on her ankle he continued his nagging. “I know you weren't that excited ~pull~ to move and leave your ~pull~ friends and your old school, but ~pull~ it won't be so bad if you wake up and try to make pull it for your first day.” As he pulled on her one last time, her hands were pulled away from the bed board, where they were tightly holding. Nozomu let go of her ankles and she fell to the bottom of her bed with all her covers and pillows. “…. And the teachers won't be on your back as much unless you're late.” Nozomu spoke with a worn out tone in his voice. He watched as Yuya tried to pull some of the covers over her body so she could go back to sleep. ”How about this if you're not up in the next 5 minuets and dress, I'll make you walk to school in your p.j.'s.” Nozomu said with a grin. Yuya's face seemed to be contemplating this as her face turn to look at him. ”Hmm. Sleep-in and walk to school in my tank top and matching boy panties (its the girls' type of under wear which has that fake flap to it), or go to school tired in a uniform. I don't like the sound of either of them.” Yuya said sarcastically. Nozomu looked down at her and said with a smirk. ”I'm sure you'll make the right choice and walk to school in your p.j.'s.”

“That's not funny.” Yuya said calmly. She then watched him as he turned and left her room with a small smile on his face.

By now she was pretty much up. She rolled to her side thinking of everything that happen in the past month or so. (a.n. The stuff that's in italics is yuya thinking) I always loved my brother. He always took care of me even after our parents died. I find it amazing how he can always make me happy when I'm sad. She started to picture her brother inside her head. He had medium blackish-brown hair pulled back into a bun and deep bluegreen eyes. He looked like he was the sweetest guy you would ever meet, but looks can be deceiving, he was acutely a part of some big gang. I think it was wibu, tiku, or something. Yuya closed her eyes trying to remember, not trying to sleep, but trying to think of all the events and reasons that lead them from New York to Pittsburgh. Oh yeah, that's what they were called the mibu clan. That is such an odd name, but who would question them with all that power they had? The Mibu clan was a powerful group in the “underworld” of the city. They had to do with all the big drug exchanges, highest, black-market affairs, and mainly for their manslayers. They also do a lot of other shoot. As I recall, there is some stuff my brother doesn't even know of, even though he doesn't really fill me in on tons of things, he does tale me some things. Well of course I didn't even know he was a part of this gang until two and a half years ago, but still. My brother was a part of the mibu from their beginning. He joined them when he was fifteen and been a big part of it for twelve years. I'm not quiet sure of his rank, but I do suspect that its pretty high up there considering they pay him allot of money and he gives orders and creates plans for mibu. But now… Yuya started to get off the floor and make her bed. But now he, he isn't a part of it from now on. Yuya started smiling warmly thinking of her brother getting away from Mibu having a normal life again. And now he will be safe and won't get into trouble any more. Yes getting away from mibu was the main reason we moved from New York City to here. And now I'm gonna go to some private school.

Yuya then went over to the chair in her room where her brother put her new school uniform. Not really noticing it in detail because she was blissfully remembering the times she spent with her old friends. She picked up the uniform and it final hit her….

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!” Yuya screamed.” I have to wear this! Its so short and tacky and, and, just a fashion statement!”

Meanwhile down stairs Nozomu looked up towards the ceiling from his cereal and smirked. “I guess Yuya must of found her new uniform.”

Yuya just stared at her self in the uniform. It was a dark red skirt that had a yellow stripe going down from it, with an orange-red vest (or whatever it is called), and on the vest there was a Ying-yang crest marking her as a student at Muramasa Private High School. “It's so tacky, oh well at least everyone at school will be wearing this. Why did Nozomu sign me up to go to private school, I was perfectly fine with the public school. I guess I'm not used to wearing a uniform 6 days a week (don't ask why I just thought it would be nice to have it in the story Friday is free cloths day or whatever), but still this is REALLY UGLY!! “Yuya screamed with frustration. Yuya then grabbed something from off her desk and strapped it to her thigh, where no one could see from the dress. ” And I'll take this just in case.” Yuya said to herself.

After she cursed the ugly uniform one more time, she walked down stairs from her room to go to school. Nozomu said he would drive her today. She hopped into the black car. Yuya looked out of the window as the car pulled out of the driveway and her mind began to trail off. I wonder why I feel so strange. It feels like something is going to happen today, but it's my first day at a new school I probably would feel like this. Still it feels like I'm anxiety from something else…”Yuya?” Nozomu asked interrupting her thoughts. “Yuya where here, this is your new school” He started waving his hand over her eyes to see if she was listening. “Oh sorry big bro must have been day dreaming.” She said a little embarrass. Nozomu parked the car. As they got out he started to talk to her. Yuya was once again not paying attention; instead she was looking a school. It was small compared to her old school, but quiet big for a private school .As she followed her brother to the office she notice a boy her age sitting on the school lawn who was intensely staring at her. He had spiky reddish black hair and red eyes, he was kinda hot… Ok who was she kidding he was really hot, but unfortunately he seemed to have a girl next to him. The girl had really big boobs, long black hair and lots of lipstick on. Yuya found herself staring back at him for about a few seconds until her brother caught her attention. He noticed she was dazing off again. “Hey don't worry about it being your first day even if you came two weeks in to the school year, I'm sure some people can't find their classes either.” He reassured her thinking she was nervous about going to school. “Oh that really makes me feel better. ”Yuya retorted jokingly.

They finally made it to the main hall and into the principal's office. There was a man with honey blonde hair who sat behind the desk. ”Welcome Nozomu and welcome Miss. Shiina. I am the principal Muramasa. Its nice to meet you.” he smile at them and he held out his hand to shake both Nozomu's and Yuya's hands...He seems so nice it doesn't seem like he could be a principle. Yuya thought to herself. “ Here is your schedule and books you will need.” he handed them to her. She stuffed all the books into her book bag, then slug it over her shoulder. “Dang, it is heavy already. Yuya muttered to herself. “Well I would guess you would like to go to class now. ”He said still smiling. Yuya just nodded as a replied. “Kyoshiro!” Called Muramasa. A boy with bluish black hair walked into the office. ”This is Kyoshiro, Kyoshiro this is Yuya.” Muramasa introduced the two. She shook hands with him. ”Nice to meet you. ”Yuya said politely. ”Nice to meet you too.” He replied with a sweet smiled. Wow he's got some really blue eyes, they make him look so innocent, and he looks like he was a part of some boy band gone wrong. She noted in her head. (a.n./all boy bands are wrong) “ Kyoshiro here, will show you to your homeroom class. Now why don't you two get going you'll be late, Nozomu and I have to talk.” Muramasa said. “That would be nice not to go to my class because my Math class is hard.” Kyoshiro said comically putting a hand to his hand (anime style ^_~)

As Kyoshiro and Yuya walked out of the office Muramasa closed the door behind him, his cheery smile dropping into a serious line. ”Finally long time no see.” Muramasa spoke. ”Same here Muramasa…” Nozomu smirk as he finished his sentence….. “Of the Mibu clan”

(Ok I'm doing the lazy thing now)

Kyoshiro: So what homeroom are you in?

Yuya: Um..... ~Yuya looks at paper~ it says that I have to go to room 307.

Kyoshiro: OH that's Mr. Sanada's class he's a great social studies teacher and he's even more fun when you have him for homeroom.

Yuya: Really? Did you have him? Many of my old social studies teachers were old and mean.

Kyoshiro: Yah, I had him my sophomore year, too. He is noting and I mean noting like those teachers of yours.

Yuya: You're not a sophomore? What grade are you in?

Kyoshiro: Junior.

And they talk some more until they reached the third floor room 307.Yuya was about to open the door and walk in until.

“Hey Yuya.” Kyoshiro asked. “Huh, what is it Kyoshiro? She looked up and asked. “Hey later do you want me to show you around the city?” he said with curiosity. “Sure, that would be great.” smiled Yuya happily. ”I'll meet you after class thanks for showing where my classroom is.” She added. “No prob. See yah later, meet me on the school's front lawn.” Kyoshiro said and waved goodbye.



TO BE CONTINUE……

Soo did ya like or not? Reviews are welcome even flamers its always fun to see what people think even if they are bad comment they only give you reasons to improve. Yah I have to agree it did take a long start but now that that's out of the way I can get on writing. And I am not a Kyoshiro and Yuya fan, so this will not be one of those couplings but I figure this part has a point to lead into the rest with kyo and other stuff. See yah later.

^__~ Happster360 peace-out

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment