Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - first day

this is a story about if yuya moved to the school that the adk group is attending and stuff a normal 16year old has to go through but thew the hecktic life theres something more that going on in the school.

Chapter 2 - first day

Chapter 2 - first day


Samurai Deeper High SCHooL



By Happster360





DISCLAMER: A yah, I don't own it yah fool.

A.n/ sup dawgs? Just stumbling threw da story at the moment, but tell me if some things seem out of character, aight?

.

Hey Yuya.” “Huh, what is it Kyoshiro? She asked. “Hey later do you want me to show you around the city?” “Sure, that would be great.” smiled Yuya happily at him ”I'll meet you after class and thanks for showing where my classroom is.” “No prob. see yah later.” Kyoshiro said and waved goodbye.

~~~~ Homeroom ~~~~



Yuya stumbled into her new classroom and closed the door. She closed her eyes in happiness. OH this is sooo great I've only been here for 5 minuets and already have a date, well sort of its not really a date but but its he umm… Yuya started to argue inside her head .Oh who cares its sort of a date but with a friend I guess he's just doing this to be nice. Guess he knows how to feel ephathethic to a new student. As she resolved that contreverse in her head she slowly opened her eyes. “Umm can I help you Miss.? ”Asked a tall guy with long black hair that turns out at the bottom. That's when she realized that the whole class was watching her stand there with her back to the door eyes closed and blushing the whole time. ”AH ah yeah I'm Yuya Shiina I'm supposed to be in this homeroom.” Yuya said her face turning redder then a strawberry to the tips of her honey blonde hair Great it's only been six minuets and I've already made a fool out of my self. “Oh so you are Miss Shiina, I thought that I was having a joke being pulled on me cuz it seem no one was coming. Nice to meet you I'm Mr. Sanada, but I prefer young pretty ladies like yourself to called me Mr. Yukimura because Mr. Sanada sounds so old.” Yukimura explained. “Oh ok.” Yuya said smiling nervously. Ok he's a lil creepy but he does look really young I can understand why he wouldn't want to sound older. Yuya thought. ”Hey you look very familiar.” Yukimura stated. ”Oh ah that's where you look familiar “



~What Yukimura is thinking of something from a week ago (yeah its sorta sick heh he)



We see Yukimura with binoculars raised to his face looking threw his window to across the street. Watching two people move their stuff into the now sold house. One being a girl with blonde hair who was wearing shorts and a low cut tank top, which he was closely watching though the binoculars “Wow oh baby look at that cleavage, DAMN and a big butt too.” Yukimura smirked. “I love hot days and short shorts, heh heheheheh.” (Mean while in the background) Sasuke: oh god there he goes again girl scouting it's so sad and pathetic for a 37 year old school teacher. “HEY I heard that and theres nothing wrong with looking out the window at our new neighbors! “ screamed Yukimura “Yah sad and pathetic sounds like someone is going threw a midlife crises.” Saskue added in. “OH you're so mean.” Pouted yukimura.



~~~ End of Yukimaru's odd memory from a week ago ~~~…





“Oh so that was you!” Yukimura said happily. It's so weird now knowing that

She is my student, oh well I guess I'm just gonna have to forget that great moment in my life. Thought Yukimura. “Huh” Yuya confused question mark over her head made by him having a blank face for a moment then have a happy-go-lucky face the next. “Oh I notice you and your brother moving into the house across from mine pretty lil Miss Yuya.

Right it's really weird and creepy when he calls you “pretty lil” and you're his student. Yuya said to herself. “So pretty lil Miss. Yuya where would you like to sit?” he asked curiously with a smile the Cheshire cat would kill for. ”Um.” Yuya looked around the class room, she felt like there were eyes on her again they felt like they were burning .She turn her head and notice eyes, red ones, staring at her she realized it was the boy she saw on the school lawn earlier. She then notice there was a seat between him and another boy (yah those table like desks that sit three) ”Ok, I see,” Yukimura looked slyly at her ”why don't you sit between Kyo and Hotaru. ” well this should be interesting. Thought Yukimura pointing to the empty seat. Yuya walk over to sit between the two boys. ”Now you two boys be nice to Miss. Shiina.” Yukimura called out cheerfully. Yuya mentally kick herself for three reasons, 1. For coming into class late, making herself embarrassed and having the teacher already have a nickname for her. 2. Wearing this tacky, ugly outfit. And 3. For having to sit next to this odd (hot looking) guy who keeps on staring at her. He's starting to get annoying, hah becha he thinks I'm really hot. said yuya's ego in her head. On second thought her ego continued maybe I just look really bad in this outfit. She added on to her thought. It's making me kinda self-concusses at the moment. The moment she reached the table and sat down, he turn his head as if he was just staring off at no one at all. Wow he's odd staring at me for the whole time (of course a lot of people were staring at her when she entered the room) but he was watching me from when I was on campus. Oh who care's he seems arrogant any way. “Hey.” said the boy with golden blonde hair who sat to her left. She turn to her left facing the other boy who was at the table.” I'm Hotaru, what's your name?” he asked. “ My name is Yuya Shiina nice to meet you. she took he's offered hand and shook it. (a.n. Also sorry if hotaru is a little out of character. I haven't read that much about him and if I used the way he acts in the anime it would make him to much of a loner, and I wanted yuya and him to be good friends in this story, so I made him more social. I have read the later mangas he is in but i can't translate them, so I have no real clues of how he talks I'm going by how he acts in the manga. If and I'm very very off just tell me and ill see what I can do)

“So where did you move?” hotaru ask. “From New York City. Yuya replied

“Wow really? I used t live there too. What part of the city?”

“Little past Channel street, on Hudson. What about you? “Yuya answered.

“I live close to where you used to live, I was on China town.” Hotaru spoke.

“That was one of the best places to get food.” Yuya said happily remembering all the good stuff there then she remembered one really tasting thing.

Hotaru & Yuya: “Especially those okanomeyaki!” what was very odd was that they said it at the exact same time. (mike hope you read that ^_^, pronounced Oak-a-no-me-yah-ke)

Hotaru & Yuya: that was weird …….


Hotaru & Yuya:………..

Hotaru & Yuya: that's even weirder.

Hotaru: wow

Yuya: yah that's was odd.

Hotaru: Yeah that and the fact that every one from this school is almost from New York City.

Yuya: Really? That's odd..

Hotaru: Yah, even Kyo is from around where we used to live in N.Y.



Yuya spun her chair around to look at Kyo. “So what part of New York did ja live in?” Yuya ask
ed. “None of your damn business stupid dog.” Kyo said nochantly. He then started to get up to walkout of class. Did he call me a dog? What the heck was that for? All I did was ask him a question. Yuya started to get red with anger unnoticeable by herself because she was so shocked that any one could be so mean to someone who they didn't even know, let alone someone just asking a question. ”Kyo? ” Hotaru said quietly. He started to walk out of class. Kyo where do you think your going? Homeroom isn't over?!” Yukimura said standing up from his desk. ”You should at least have a good reason for leaving.” Yuki ask slyly thinking Kyo had none. ”Cuz I don't wanna listen to some annoying dog blabbering the whole time I'm here.” Kyo said loud but firm, eyes burning red at Yukimura.



That's when Yuya's tolerance snapped .It was one thing when you called her a dog in front of her, an a another when you call her
a dog in front of the class. No it wasn't the first time she was called a dog but normally people who call her a dog knew her, but he called her a dog when he didn't even knew her at all. normally she would kick whoever called her a dog @$$, badly too. A vain pop onto Yuya's head.



IT'S hard to break old school habits Yuya thought quickly. “LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU JACKASS, ALL I DID WAS ASK YOU A QUESTION AND THEN YOU START ACTING LIKE A PMS-ED PUSSY AND YOU CALL ME A dog IF THAT'S THE CASE .GO frack OFF YOU BASTARD!!! Yuya screamed at the top of her lungs her anger bursting, her green eyes fierce, the whole class staring her.

TO BE CONTINUE…



YAH I know this chap was short compared to the last it probably would be longer but I just felt like leaving a small cliffhanger. OH no Yuya just yelled at Kyo, apparently she doesn't know Kyo's rep at that school. What's Kyo gonna do if he gets (and I quote)“shutdown” (unquote) by yuya or as he seems to refer to her as dog. If yah got any ideas IM me or leave a review or email me with ideas. I'm so hopeless I not really a writer more of an artist but hey I'm trying. And also when I put the story up at fanfiction it seems like the tabs and centering aren't working . it sucks.



Ego's Clash in the next chapter of Samurai Deeper high school.



^__~ Happster360 peace-out dawgs.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment